ADVERTISEMENT

Gator, can we get an update on the market

Lmao! You've come up with pathetic responses before, but that was your "Leonard's Loser" all time post. Can't defend Biden by touting positives, but instead go back over 2 years at the height of the pandemic shutdown. You're an idiot.
Let’s not forget that he’s lying again. Stock market has never lost 20% in a single day.

Reactions: dhetiger
Lmao! You've come up with pathetic responses before, but that was your "Leonard's Loser" all time post. Can't defend Biden by touting positives, but instead go back over 2 years at the height of the pandemic shutdown. You're an idiot.
Yeah…. And your team plays butt ugly football. Some of the worst I’ve seen.

FYI.. I’ll offer to coach your team for 10% of Harsin salary. At least API would save some $$. LMAO that you people will have to pay him $15M to lose out.

Reactions: dhetiger
Maybe try reading it again? That doesn’t say anything about falling 20% in a single day. “Down 20 percent since February high”.
And he neglects to talk about what happened after that initial dip. It soared to over 30,000 for the first time. He’s just so disingenuous

Maybe try reading it again? That doesn’t say anything about falling 20% in a single day. “Down 20 percent since February high”.
LOLOLOLOL seriously not in a day?? LOLOLOLOL ok… so maybe it was 2 days? I’ll try to get the hour by hour for you if that will help accept the historic crash under the cult master.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
LOLOLOLOL seriously not in a day?? LOLOLOLOL ok… so maybe it was 2 days? I’ll try to get the hour by hour for you if that will help accept the historic crash under the cult master.

I mean what’s the difference in “a single day” and a couple weeks?

Other than you claimed the first. This troll is bad even for you

Reactions: Pops Masterson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT