ADVERTISEMENT

Gator, as a vet, I'd like your opinion

dhetiger

All District
Jun 21, 2001
of the Commander In Chief leaving a Medal of Honor ceremony before it was over. Personally, I find it incredibly disrespectful, but I wanted your take.

Reactions: dustinator
Hey he did it for everybody’s health, KJP said since he wasn’t wearing his face diaper, he shouldn’t be around people that long….since we all know Covid adheres to the five second rule.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
It shows how far the US has fallen, when the sitting president has a more palatable excuse of having dementia, then for him to be known as an uncaring worthless piece of filth
WE ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE! In the words of Joe Biden, “No joke”.

I haven’t heard or read anything about it. I do know that action burns that ass even though Bidenomics is chugging along trying make up for trillions lost during the Trump depression /crash.

I haven’t heard or read anything about it. I do know that action burns that ass even though Bidenomics is chugging along trying make up for trillions lost during the Trump depression /crash.

troy-point.gif

Reactions: dhetiger
Bidenomics, lol. He has driven the national debt to almost 33 trillion. You ready to write a check for 94k to pay your share of it? That’s how much every American would have to pay to clear this debt

Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT