ADVERTISEMENT

Gatah, how's that Global Warming thing working

giphy.gif

But we are correcting global warming!

oh, wait...

I have friends in South TX that are freakin irate. They are sitting on some of the worlds largest natural gas and oil and out of electricity.

here is what one of them sent me:

"I find it almost laughable that we in South Texas sit on top of the largest natural gas reserve in the the world; yet millions of us spent the night shivering because of want of electricity..... How’s that green energy working for you CENTERPOINT? ..... For those of you still without power; you should be hunting Democrats with hounds."

I have friends in South TX that are freakin irate. They are sitting on some of the worlds largest natural gas and oil and out of electricity.

here is what one of them sent me:

"I find it almost laughable that we in South Texas sit on top of the largest natural gas reserve in the the world; yet millions of us spent the night shivering because of want of electricity..... How’s that green energy working for you CENTERPOINT? ..... For those of you still without power; you should be hunting Democrats with hounds."
Well they need to remember that next time some asshole tells them to “vote blue.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT