ADVERTISEMENT

Games Free Live Streaming

wolfpackattack

Freshman
Feb 8, 2010
if you follow the link on ighsau.com you can find the games online...no charge apparently this year. Brought to you by MidAmerican Engergy...

Thanks for the notice, for the first day I didn't click on it because in the past there was a charge and I had heard the feed was not the best, but it is actually good view. I would rather be there watching, but this is pretty good watching.

Well, I went to the above web address and I didn't notice any link showing where the free broadcast was on their web page. Could you list the actual web address by showing the link in the above "share a link (optional)"? If you click reply, the link box to paste the link in, is in the top portion where is says - Address: http://

Thanks
This post was edited on 2/28 7:03 AM by LincolntwspFarmer

The first time I looked was on the basketball tab but it is actually on the ighsau.com home page. Scroll down a little and it is the 3rd or 4th clickable icon in the middle.

Can you put a link in here like I just did, because I don't see any of the links on that ighsau page that shows or takes me to where the game will be broadcast.

Thanks.
This post was edited on 2/28 8:15 AM by LincolntwspFarmer

www.ighsau.org is where you go- not a .com
Once there you just scroll down the page- in the middle it says "update from game in progress"
then it says follow games on audio, visual link and that is what you click.

All of this is under an announcement of the state bowling being postponed

Originally posted by wolfpackattack:

if you follow the link on ighsau.com you can find the games online...no charge apparently this year. Brought to you by MidAmerican Engergy...
Thanks, I was just going by the above post showing - ighsau.com

Thanks again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT