ADVERTISEMENT

First Round Scoreboard

St. Ansgar is up 6-0 with 5 minutes left in first. Nice 20 yard touchdown pass on 4 and 7. Missed pat pield goal.

STA sacked edco for a 15 yard loss on 4and10 a horse collar was called. It went back to 4and10 after penalty. Edco then had 2 false starts and an incomplete pass to turn over on downs. St. Ansgar then scored relatively quickly and converted 2 point conversion. Up 14-0 with 10:30 left in 2nd.

STA up 22-0 5:45 left in 2nd. EdCo has had two drives get to STA 20 before turning over on downs.

EdCo fumbled recovered by STA. STA scored. Now 30-0 with 2:09 left in 2nd.

For the record the fumble was very close. If I was ref i probably would have ruled an incomplete pass, and I am a St. Ansgar homer.

Also EdCo had one of their 4 down passes ruled incomplete on the sideline. That was incredibly close but probably was the right call.

30-7 halftime. Edco had a good drive to end the half and gets the ball to start 2nd half. Not much punting in this game.

Reactions: GOPANTHERS23
Edco scored quick to start 2nd half 30-14 10:30 left in 3rd. Attempted onside kick but failed to recover.

St. Ansgar answers with a 5 minute touchdown drive. After STA missed first pat field goal they have gone for 2 each time successfully. 38-14 5:37 left in 3rd.

Edco threw an interception and st ansgar scored a few plays later. 52-14 2:41 left in 3rd.

Looks like north tama took a big injury blow. Staker the best player on that team by far imo went down with dislocated knee kwwl reported. Without him It will be a very different game with Woodbury. I dk who id take now

Anybody at the saint ansgar game last night? If so do you think saint ansgar can compete with West Hancock or was Ed-co nothing special?

Did EdCo's QB (Rochford) play last night? He must have gotten hurt vs MFL because he didn't have any stats week #9 against Clayton Ridge

Anybody at the saint ansgar game last night? If so do you think saint ansgar can compete with West Hancock or was Ed-co nothing special?

Yes, Yes, and Ed Co was good not great.

Did EdCo's QB (Rochford) play last night? He must have gotten hurt vs MFL because he didn't have any stats week #9 against Clayton Ridge

I think so. If not the backup has one hell of an arm. I think he did tweek his ankle towards the end of the game though.

Reactions: IGo42
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT