ADVERTISEMENT

Fascism….

They like to compare Trump to a dictator but we are all witnessing the demolib dictatorship before our very eyes.

So you're defending the nut job anti vaccine crowd.

Don't take the vaccine if you choose but don't spread lies to influence other people not to.
Yes…and you should too

The right to decide what is “disinformation” being held by a political party is scary 1984 stuff

it’s VERY political

So yourself a favor and watch this disinformation mashup…and ask yourself if they were held to the same standard

all free speech should be protected and certainly not politically motivated.

Biden was scared to death that the vaccine would be distributed before the election

Luckily for him he was protected by big pharma and they announced the vaccine a week after the election. Who gives a damn if it killed a few more people

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

I don’t agree with much liberal democrats have to say, but I believe they have a right to express opinions and beliefs and to challenge opposing beliefs publicly

unfortunately, today’s democrats and their accomplices in the media and tech want to SILENCE all opposing thought

The video above shows how it isn’t enforced equally

it’s scary as shit and nobody on the left wants to speak up

I don’t agree with much liberal democrats have to say, but I believe they have a right to express opinions and beliefs and to challenge opposing beliefs publicly

unfortunately, today’s democrats and their accomplices in the media and tech want to SILENCE all opposing thought

The video above shows how it isn’t enforced equally

it’s scary as shit and nobody on the left wants to speak up

The very idea that the left is publicly speaking about censoring speech, even stupid speech, is un-fvcking-believable. It's absurd and people on the left are lapping it up. They blissfully support a reduction of their own rights.

...which gator, is EXACTLY what happened in Germany in the 1930's. Stick around, you may actually become the expert that you pretend to be.

200.gif

So you're defending the nut job anti vaccine crowd.

Don't take the vaccine if you choose but don't spread lies to influence other people not to.
The vaccine dilemma conclusively proves one aspect of the delusional bipolar nature of MOST of the Trumpsky cult / tribe.

They want Trumpsky to be credited for a vaccine program but it is too dangerous to be distributed …. maybe because it’s an admission that COVID was not a political hoax.

you lemmings tell me which route you want to take. Is it still just the flu?

The vaccine dilemma conclusively proves one aspect of the delusional bipolar nature of MOST of the Trumpsky cult / tribe.

They want Trumpsky to be credited for a vaccine program but it is too dangerous to be distributed …. maybe because it’s an admission that COVID was not a political hoax.

your dumb ass must’ve not watched this….

your dumb ass must’ve not watched this….

You people really are dumbasses. It’s something quite different early in the process of development to say we need to be careful .

Now- 2BILLION doses later - it’s very conclusive that it’s absolutely the safest vaccine ever developed.

Thank God for Dr. Fauci and his global leadership with scientific community to fight through the politics of denial. More on this later)

False on all but one account.

I do think the Trump Administration deserves a lot of credit.

However, I absolutely believe that people should take a measured approach to the vaccine, weighing the risk of taking it and not taking it. They should choose the route that best suits their risk factors.

I'm not anti-covid vaccine. It was an amazing feat by our pharmaceutical and scientific community. But that doesn't mean that it comes without risk, known and as of yet unknown.

Also, if I already have antibodies, and as of last week I do (gave blood), why in the blue fvck should I get vaccinated?

The difference between people like you and people like me, is I'm thinking while you're only feeling.

Side note, LifeSouth (how I donate blood) will no longer test blood for covid antibodies after today (7-17-21). Why? Seriously, why would they stop doing it? It's a very cheap test and the benefits to them and their donors is significant.

I wonder if others are doing the same?

False on all but one account.

I do think the Trump Administration deserves a lot of credit.

However, I absolutely believe that people should take a measured approach to the vaccine, weighing the risk of taking it and not taking it. They should choose the route that best suits their risk factors.

I'm not anti-covid vaccine. It was an amazing feat by our pharmaceutical and scientific community. But that doesn't mean that it comes without risk, known and as of yet unknown.

Also, if I already have antibodies, and as of last week I do (gave blood), why in the blue fvck should I get vaccinated?

The difference between people like you and people like me, is I'm thinking while you're only feeling.
Last sentence nailed it. Typical lib.

It’s a cold

You people really are dumbasses. It’s something quite different early in the process of development to say we need to be careful .

Now- 2BILLION doses later - it’s very conclusive that it’s absolutely the safest vaccine ever developed.

Thank God for Dr. Fauci and his global leadership with scientific community to fight through the politics of denial. More on this later)

Horseshit...the difference was political expedience. It's entirely dishonest for you to pretend otherwise.

It became safe before the billions of doses. It became safe, according to the left, according to your political masters, when they no longer feared that it would help Trump.

If you cannot muster the courage to admit even that, you are part of the disinformation...and as such, you MUST be silenced....right?

youve lost your fcking mind gator

Biden before the election wanted no part of a cure

how many instances of conservative bias do you need??

You might be the dumbest person in the USA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT