ADVERTISEMENT

Falcons decisions...

c’mon man. Falcons gonna Falcon. Look for them to pick some unheard of CB from some unheard of directional school like Northwest Central Idaho St

If they go CB, I am a huge proponent of Surtain. Show me a receiver we played that did well against him.

Yes I’m bammering hard, but I’d take him over any other db in the nation. Shaun Wade is good af, but he got absolutely fvcking embarrassed by Smitty.

If they go CB, I am a huge proponent of Surtain. Show me a receiver we played that did well against him.

Yes I’m bammering hard, but I’d take him over any other db in the nation. Shaun Wade is good af, but he got absolutely fvcking embarrassed by Smitty.
Don’t think Gurley will be back. He’s pretty much done. New coach was with D Henry in Nashville so I wouldn’t be surprised to see him build around a back like Najee.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Don’t think Gurley will be back. He’s pretty much done. New coach was with D Henry in Nashville so I wouldn’t be surprised to see him build around a back like Najee.

agree. I think the arthritis from his knee injury has finally caught up with him. Just needs to go ahead and retire and enjoy his millions.

agree. I think the arthritis from his knee injury has finally caught up with him. Just needs to go ahead and retire and enjoy his millions.

Someone introduce him to Earl Campbell so he can see what staying the league too long looks like. Like you said, retire and live a good life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT