ADVERTISEMENT

Ex-PLO Spokeswoman DHS Hired To Vet Immigrants Despite Anti-Semitism

derek_tiger

Freshman
Dec 20, 2009
How does this f'ing happen? OH YEAH... democrats are in charge right now... :eek:

This bitch was put on leave from DHS 6 months ago for her incredible anti-Semitism, but is still on the payroll!! What does it take to get fired in this administration??

composite.png

Nejwa Ali was hired by the U.S. government to “perform credible fear interviews by reviewing evidence, credibility, and determine admissibility” of asylum-seekers. While working for DHS, her social media consisted largely of a jihad against Jews, posting memes celebrating Hamas terrorists paragliding into a dance festival with guns, writing “F*** Israel, the government, and its military. Are you ready for your downfall?” and sharing videos with captions like “F*** Israel and any Jew that supports Israel,” The Daily Wire revealed October 18.

DHS said it put her on leave after that story, but six months later, she was still being paid, gloating online about her unpaid leave and seeming to suggest that Mayorkas was protecting her. On social media, when somebody commented on her page, “When you do everything you can to get fired but the boss says NO,” she responded, "hilarious, seriously".

How does this f'ing happen? OH YEAH... democrats are in charge right now... :eek:

This bitch was put on leave from DHS 6 months ago for her incredible anti-Semitism, but is still on the payroll!! What does it take to get fired in this administration??

composite.png

Nejwa Ali was hired by the U.S. government to “perform credible fear interviews by reviewing evidence, credibility, and determine admissibility” of asylum-seekers. While working for DHS, her social media consisted largely of a jihad against Jews, posting memes celebrating Hamas terrorists paragliding into a dance festival with guns, writing “F*** Israel, the government, and its military. Are you ready for your downfall?” and sharing videos with captions like “F*** Israel and any Jew that supports Israel,” The Daily Wire revealed October 18.

DHS said it put her on leave after that story, but six months later, she was still being paid, gloating online about her unpaid leave and seeming to suggest that Mayorkas was protecting her. On social media, when somebody commented on her page, “When you do everything you can to get fired but the boss says NO,” she responded, "hilarious, seriously".
I still am looking for an answer as to why the fvxking Arab and Muslim countries in the ME are refusing to take these people. Says a lot, doesn’t it?

I still am looking for an answer as to why the fvxking Arab and Muslim countries in the ME are refusing to take these people. Says a lot, doesn’t it?
BECAUSE they ALSO hate the Palestinians. There are plenty of Arab countries with plenty of land to take them, but they all make excuses like 'we already have too many refugees', or 'we're afraid they may cause trouble'.

Truth is they look at them like roaches, PLUS they like the fact they're an irritant to Israel. So, in that regard they are useful idiots for the Arab nations that hate the Jews (Iran, Syria, Yemen, etc...), including Hamas & Hezbollah. AND the Palestinians see themselves as martyrs which just adds to the warped view they have.

They better be glad I'm not in charge of Israel. I'd park about 30 cargo ships off the coast of Gaza and tell the 'residents of Gaza' you all have 2 weeks to vacate the premises, otherwise you'll be forcibly removed to your new yachts. Where they go is up the the Arab countries. Put the onus on them.

Israel should have never let them stay after 5 Arab nations attacked Israel the day after they declared statehood... and lost. To the victor goes the spoils. That was the opening the Jews had but did not take it.

The Six Day War in '67 vs. the same Arab coalition of armies again failed. ANOTHER opportunity for the Jews to rid themselves of the Palestinians. Nope, didn't take it. So here we are again. I get that the Palestinians say it's their homeland... so did the the 20 or so countries that Alexander the Great overran. Didn't matter then, nor now.

Get out of Gaza (West Bank too), or get better armies. Simple.

BECAUSE they ALSO hate the Palestinians. There are plenty of Arab countries with plenty of land to take them, but they all make excuses like 'we already have too many refugees', or 'we're afraid they may cause trouble'.

Truth is they look at them like roaches, PLUS they like the fact they're an irritant to Israel. So, in that regard they are useful idiots for the Arab nations that hate the Jews (Iran, Syria, Yemen, etc...), including Hamas & Hezbollah. AND the Palestinians see themselves as martyrs which just adds to the warped view they have.

They better be glad I'm not in charge of Israel. I'd park about 30 cargo ships off the coast of Gaza and tell the 'residents of Gaza' you all have 2 weeks to vacate the premises, otherwise you'll be forcibly removed to your new yachts. Where they go is up the the Arab countries. Put the onus on them.

Israel should have never let them stay after 5 Arab nations attacked Israel the day after they declared statehood... and lost. To the victor goes the spoils. That was the opening the Jews had but did not take it.

The Six Day War in '67 vs. the same Arab coalition of armies again failed. ANOTHER opportunity for the Jews to rid themselves of the Palestinians. Nope, didn't take it. So here we are again. I get that the Palestinians say it's their homeland... so did the the 20 or so countries that Alexander the Great overran. Didn't matter then, nor now.

200w.gif

Yep even if they gave them a state , built dwellings and gave them food and clothing ( did that already) they’d still be lobbing mortar rounds and missiles. They haven’t stopped since Genesis and never will . The names and weapons have changed but the hatred carries on through generations.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Yep even if they gave them a state , built dwellings and gave them food and clothing ( did that already) they’d still be lobbing mortar rounds and missiles. They haven’t stopped since Genesis and never will . The names and weapons have changed but the hatred carries on through generations.
And yet you continue to support the regime that enables them…

I’d vote for ya

And yet you continue to support the regime that enables them…
Supports “them “? WTF is them?

What is your opinion of what happens in the Arab world if the US supports mass extermination of Gaza? A billion people in the region would like to know..

This was a problem during the Trumpsky years too ( every POTUS since Truman)… or did he solve it? How? So a corrupt failed businessman had the answers? Or failed?? Which one?

That’s Cult speak for admitting there is no solution but we’ll criticize whoever is in power.

Reactions: Konigstiger
What is your opinion of what happens in the Arab world if the US supports mass extermination of Gaza? A billion people in the region would like to know..
Not sure anyone is advocating “mass extermination” in the region but it might be worth exploring letting the Israelis “win” this conflict…. once and for all.
That’s Cult speak for admitting there is no solution but we’ll criticize whoever is in power.
Again, the only “solution” is for there to be a clear winner.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
This was a problem during the Trumpsky years too ( every POTUS since Truman)… or did he solve it? How? So a corrupt failed businessman had the answers? Or failed?? Which one?

IYO was the ME more or less fcked up while Trump was POTUS as compared to this pant shitting embicile?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT