ADVERTISEMENT

Economy soars to record as Sleepy Joe beats down ChiComms

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Who knew he was on their side? LOL GO Sleepy Joe .

Who was the one prophet on the board of economic lemmings who predicated this? I’ll wait ( crickets)

~the Oracle ~

Who was the one prophet on the board of economic lemmings who predicated this? I’ll wait ( crickets)

~the Oracle ~

I don’t defend biden
~ biggest dumbass on board

I don’t defend biden
~ biggest dumbass on board
The point is - as I said 2-3 yrs ago- no matter who is POTUS , the economy is going to follow the same upward recovery / growth trend since 2008.

Trumpsky was an economic idiot -as evidenced by the failure of all of his businesses. Remember me saying that? His 7th and final bankruptcy is upcoming.

BTW… T’o T’o is going to look great in Crimson. He’s a stud.. thanks!

The point is - as I said 2-3 yrs ago- no matter who is POTUS , the economy is going to follow the same upward recovery / growth trend since 2008.

Trumpsky was an economic idiot -as evidenced by the failure of all of his businesses. Remember me saying that? His 7th and final bankruptcy is upcoming.

BTW… T’o T’o is going to look great in Crimson. He’s a stud.. thanks!

😂….you can’t complete a thought without Trump taking a dump in your noggin

it’s impossible for you

~the Oracle ~

Didn’t you say Trump had no impact on the meteoric rises under him? Pussy.

Reactions: dhetiger
🙄 Well now, that prediction took a PhD in Economics.
That’s exactly right. Any unbiased businessman would have predicated that. That’s exactly why I bring it up as this boards consensus was that the economy would crash on Election Day . I remind you all periodically.

~the Oracle ~

Biden didn't do sh@t. Obama created the economic boom when he penned a memo something like 8 years ago... just ask him.

~the Oracle ~

Not much feedback on this one for some reason

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT