ADVERTISEMENT

Dr. Falsei more full of sh@t than a Thanksgiving turkey

In fairness some of those changes may have been at different stages of the pandemic. They don’t show the dates where he made some of those comments. However the double masking, mask if you have been vaccinated and other such insanity are absolutely covid theater. Agree he is as much to blame as another else for misinformation about covid.

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137
What kind of "science" makes you flip flop this much? Complete 180 degree changes in approach. This dude is like a weatherman that gets paid even when he completely misses the forecast. Great government gig if you can get it.

What kind of "science" makes you flip flop this much? Complete 180 degree changes in approach. This dude is like a weatherman that gets paid even when he completely misses the forecast. Great government gig if you can get it.
I can give him a pass early as they were learning more about covid and that caused them to change some recommendations. If you read up on studying new diseases that’s not uncommon.

However 12 months in, the facts have been fairly consistent. That’s where his flip flopping has really pissed a lot of people off and caused many of us to think he’s trying to stay relevant because he loves all of the attention. He’s had this position since Reagan but nobody knew his name until last year.

I can give him a pass early as they were learning more about covid and that caused them to change some recommendations. If you read up on studying new diseases that’s not uncommon.

However 12 months in, the facts have been fairly consistent. That’s where his flip flopping has really pissed a lot of people off and caused many of us to think he’s trying to stay relevant because he loves all of the attention. He’s had this position since Reagan but nobody knew his name until last year.

He has admitted that he purposely mislead on masks early on to protect mask stockpiles for the medical community.

Since then, as you've mentioned, he has flip-flopped based on wind direction in masking after vaccination.

Novel virus that is is it 4th significant mutation.. so yeah. Things change.

Yes!!! Yes!!!!He is the problem!! Not the historically corrupt administration that attempted to hide the severity and traded American lives to influence votes.

I recommend you wear 5 masks, take the one shot vaccine and the two shot vaccines, socially distant by 12 feet and start rooting for Gus and UCF. Please follow the science.

This is why Ted was my horse in 16, oh well…

“Today’s decision, sadly, was driven by politics, not science. Let me be clear: there should be no more COVID mandates, no mask mandates, no vaccine mandates, no vaccine passports, no lockdowns, and no school closures,” Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said in a statement to Breitbart News.

“Enough is enough. The CDC has lost its credibility when it comes to what decisions Americans should make about COVID-19. It’s long past time we got back to trusting the American people, not unelected federal bureaucrats,” Cruz added.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT