ADVERTISEMENT

Dowling vs. Lincoln should be interesting tonight

eyecy

All State
Nov 13, 2002
I look for the Rails to pull off the major upset over my alma mater.

The game is at Hoover and McGrane Stadium tends to be a fast field, which will greatly benefit Lincoln's speed and quickness. Also, Lincoln has come on strong as of late and the Lincoln defense will be able to somewhat neutralize Dowling's high-scoring offense.

With all that, I'm predicting a 3-2 Lincoln win.

I'd be shocked if Lincoln scores 3 goals against Dowling. The only two teams to score 3 goals against Dowling this year have been Valley and Ankeny. Lincoln is good and could very well upset Dowling, but I don't think they'll get 3 goals.

My prediction is Dowling 3 - Lincoln 1.

Was the score 2-1 in OT?
The Association's website is reporting Dowling won 2-0. Either way, I'm glad to be wrong.

nooooooo.that was my prediction.i dont think i checked the clock im in LA so i mighta been late on it.my bad

Originally posted by Goal Scorer:
I'd be shocked if Lincoln scores 3 goals against Dowling. The only two teams to score 3 goals against Dowling this year have been Valley and Ankeny. Lincoln is good and could very well upset Dowling, but I don't think they'll get 3 goals.

My prediction is Dowling 3 - Lincoln 1.

Just to keep things accurate, Hoover put up 3 goals against Dowling when they beat them 3-2 earlier in the year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT