ADVERTISEMENT

Danielson slurping hard

LOL, “who does GA not want to see”? in the playoffs……Bama 😊

Said TCU had best resume, said uat was the best team. I haven't been high since 1979.
I know the lil brother stigma burns deep … worse now because of Shit state of the goober program .. but your Daddy would beat TCU by 20. They are MS moo in purple . The Vegas line would open at -17

I know the lil brother stigma burns deep … worse now because of Shit state of the goober program .. but your Daddy would beat TCU by 20. They are MS moo in purple . The Vegas line would open at -17
You cousin grinders had a common opponent with TCU. Both played Texas in Austin. You eked out a one point win against the backup QB for Texas. TCU beat Texas with Ewers 17-10.

TCU had one loss and played in the conference championship game. bammer didn't win their division.

You cousin grinders had a common opponent with TCU. Both played Texas in Austin. You eked out a one point win against the backup QB for Texas. TCU beat Texas with Ewers 17-10.

TCU had one loss and played in the conference championship game. bammer didn't win their division.

Also, you're a goob who hates Bama as much as you love Auburn. 😂

Bama would be easily favored over TCU. I don't believe that you believe TCU is the better team. I do think that you really don't want to see Bama in the playoffs. Fair enough, I do...sort of.

The UTx comparison that you made made me LOL btw. Ewers was out because we knocked him out btw.

Reactions: Reasoned
Also, you're a goob who hates Bama as much as you love Auburn. 😂

Bama would be easily favored over TCU. I don't believe that you believe TCU is the better team. I do think that you really don't want to see Bama in the playoffs. Fair enough, I do...sort of.

The UTx comparison that you made made me LOL btw. Ewers was out because we knocked him out btw.
I think you know most of the "goobs" here as reasonable. The times in the recent past where bama got in without winning the SEC (or playing for it) actually seemed justified, tbh. This team isn't that. I know that your 2 losses were last play deals, but at least 2 of your wins were the same thing. Could bama win if they got in? Yep. But, so could OSU or TCU if you're being honest. Bama doesn't deserve the nod this time. You'll probably still get it, so you can be happy about that.

Reactions: Konigstiger
I think you know most of the "goobs" here as reasonable. The times in the recent past where bama got in without winning the SEC (or playing for it) actually seemed justified, tbh. This team isn't that. I know that your 2 losses were last play deals, but at least 2 of your wins were the same thing. Could bama win if they got in? Yep. But, so could OSU or TCU if you're being honest. Bama doesn't deserve the nod this time. You'll probably still get it, so you can be happy about that.

I love the guy but Konig hates Bama like some of our old school posters on these boards. Not saying that simply due to his comments today. It is what it is, doesn't bother me.

This team isn't as good as our recent teams. I can't be any clearer than that. I think we could beat tOSU, TCU and perhaps Michigan (50-50 imo) especially with their best player now out. Could we beat UGA? Anything is possible but that's highly unlikely. UGA would have to be flat on O that day.

But the debate isn't about Bama 2022 vs previous Bama teams. I think most reasonable people believe that we're better than TCU and many would probably say the same about tOSU. Everything else is bullshit. That's the debate...not conference championship game inclusion or the rest of that crap.

Hey, Saban made a good pitch at halftime. But at the end of the day I think the anti-Bammers will win the day.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I love the guy but Konig hates Bama like some of our old school posters on these boards. Not saying that simply due to his comments today. It is what it is, doesn't bother me.

This team isn't as good as our recent teams. I can't be any clearer than that. I think we could beat tOSU, TCU and perhaps Michigan (50-50 imo) especially with their best player now out. Could we beat UGA? Anything is possible but that's highly unlikely. UGA would have to be flat on O that day.

But the debate isn't about Bama 2022 vs previous Bama teams. I think most reasonable people believe that we're better than TCU and many would probably say the same about tOSU. Everything else is bullshit. That's the debate...not conference championship game inclusion or the rest of that crap.
While I understand that, most reasonable people also saw you lose to Tennessee, and they sit on the same record as bama. If everything else is bullshit (records against current top 25 teams, etc) then bama fans should acknowledge that UT goes over bama since head to head should mean something.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
While I understand that, most reasonable people also saw you lose to Tennessee, and they sit on the same record as bama. If everything else is bullshit (records against current top 25 teams, etc) then bama fans should acknowledge that UT goes over bama since head to head should mean something.
Not without Hooker

Not without Hooker
Probably not, but that's an assumption. What you think doesn't trump what you know. What you know is that 10-2 UT beat 10-2 bama. What you know is that TCU has a better record against current Top 25 teams than bama and has fewer losses.

The point is that there's nothing about this bama team that shows they deserve to get in over the 1 loss teams in the discussion. Will they get in? Probably. But, ironically based on this thread, it'll be because of their recent history, not the merits of this team.

If we played tomorrow, do you think we would beat UT?

Imagine a world where we haven't played (so no revenge game BS), do you think we would beat a Hooker-less UT team?

Imagine a world where we haven't played (so no revenge game BS), do you think we would beat a Hooker-less UT team?
Absolutely. Do I think you'd lose to LSU again? Yes. Not a doubt in my mind.

• Wow
Reactions: BamaFan1137

Also, I don't think you'd beat OSU tomorrow. TCU? Most likely. That's not how the committee should be viewing that stuff.

I seriously doubt that.

I don't think that it has anything to do with recent history. I think we're better than TCU, today.
I'm not disagreeing with you on that point. That doesn't change my feeling that bama doesn't deserve to get in.

Seriously?

I think we're down by our standards. However, I think we would handle LSU if we played again.
That's what you think. I think differently. We won't know. That's the thing. Do I "think" bama would beat TCU? Sure. Do I "know" that? No. Their resume is better. It won't matter. You'll get in. I'm not going to argue with you because I don't really care. I'm just pointing out that this particular bama team isn't one that I "think" deserves to be in.

Reactions: Konigstiger
That's what you think. I think differently. We won't know. That's the thing. Do I "think" bama would beat TCU? Sure. Do I "know" that? No. Their resume is better. It won't matter. You'll get in. I'm not going to argue with you because I don't really care. I'm just pointing out that this particular bama team isn't one that I "think" deserves to be in.

Crazy, I think we should get in but I'm almost certain we won't.

You think we shouldn't but you're convinced that we will.

I think we're the 2nd or 3rd best team in college football. Only UGA has looked mostly dominant this year. Maybe Michigan too but it's hard to tell because the B1G is so bad this year.

Crazy, I think we should get in but I'm almost certain we won't.

You think we shouldn't but you're convinced that we will.

I think we're the 2nd or 3rd best team in college football. Only UGA has looked mostly dominant this year. Maybe Michigan too but it's hard to tell because the B1G is so bad this year.
You might be. I don't know. You're a couple of plays from being undefeated. You're a couple of plays away from having a 4 loss season. My opinion doesn't matter anyway. I just don't think this team is like others I've seen bama put on the field. Outside of QB and DE/OLB, there's just nothing that screams "dominant bama team" to me.

Best explanation I’ve heard thus far:
Nick Saban on why Alabama should be in the Playoff: “Well, I think the whole goal is to get the best four teams in. And I think the committee should ask themselves if we played any of these teams trying to get in, would we be the underdogs?”

I just don't think this team is like others I've seen bama put on the field. Outside of QB and DE/OLB, there's just nothing that screams "dominant bama team" to me.

There's no doubt about that. You are 100% correct.

I just believe that we're still better than at least TCU and I've always said the committee's job is to put the 4 best teams in the PO's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT