ADVERTISEMENT

Danielson slurping hard

Best explanation I’ve heard thus far:
Nick Saban on why Alabama should be in the Playoff: “Well, I think the whole goal is to get the best four teams in. And I think the committee should ask themselves if we played any of these teams trying to get in, would we be the underdogs?”

Maybe odub or pops could weigh in but my Michigan buddy, who is a degenerate gambler like those two (😉), said that he believed Bama would be a 9 to 12 point favorite over TCU and a 4 to 7 point favorite over tOSU.

FTR, he fvcking HATES Bama, Saban and the SEC in general.

Reactions: Reasoned
There's no doubt about that. You are 100% correct.

I just believe that we're still better than at least TCU and I've always said the committee's job is to put the 4 best teams in the PO's.
Maybe your last sentence is the problem. With so many teams, putting the 4 "best teams" in is such a guess. In the pros, you're dealing with 32 teams, and it seems like half of them make the playoffs. College has 4x the teams and only 4 make it. If/when the playoffs are expanded, this isn't as much of an issue. But as it stands, we are dealing with speculation and biases. Maybe bama is the 2nd or 3rd best, but maybe they're not.

Maybe odub or pops could weigh in but my Michigan buddy, who is a degenerate gambler like those two (😉), said that he believed Bama would be a 9 to 12 point favorite over TCU and a 4 to 7 point favorite over tOSU.

FTR, he fvcking HATES Bama, Saban and the SEC in general.
His TCU take is correct. On neutral field, bama is a 1-2 point over osu. Maybe even pick 'em

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Maybe your last sentence is the problem. With so many teams, putting the 4 "best teams" in is such a guess. In the pros, you're dealing with 32 teams, and it seems like half of them make the playoffs. College has 4x the teams and only 4 make it. If/when the playoffs are expanded, this isn't as much of an issue. But as it stands, we are dealing with speculation and biases. Maybe bama is the 2nd or 3rd best, but maybe they're not.

I'll honestly miss these retarded debates.

But I guess we'll probably still have them...based on seeding rather than who is in/out.

I'll honestly miss these retarded debates.

But I guess we'll probably still have them...based on seeding rather than who is in/out.
Fvck seeding. Just get in. It's still the "beauty pageant" thar it was before the BCS. Only difference is that they've managed to make most of the bowls meaningless. I'd almost rather go back to the way it was 40 years ago. New Year's Day was the best. Cotton, Fiesta, Rose, Sugar, Orange.....the good ole days.

Fvck seeding. Just get in. It's still the "beauty pageant" thar it was before the BCS. Only difference is that they've managed to make most of the bowls meaningless. I'd almost rather go back to the way it was 40 years ago. New Year's Day was the best. Cotton, Fiesta, Rose, Sugar, Orange.....the good ole days.

You have to have seeding. Top 4 get a bye, correct?

And then higher ranked get to play lower ranked. 5 v 12, 6 v 11, 7 v 10, 8 v 9

Being an Iowa fan, I could see where you don’t understand

Ehh don’t believe that “objective criteria” pap, when it comes time for nut crunching those committee members will go with their gut as to who the BEST four teams are…..as it should be. And a Hooker-less TN ain’t even in the conversation.

You have to have seeding. Top 4 get a bye, correct?

And then higher ranked get to play lower ranked. 5 v 12, 6 v 11, 7 v 10, 8 v 9
Not my point. I'm saying who cares about seeding as long as you get in. You're married. If the only way you're going to get a blow job is for your wife to be drunk, do you care if it's bourbon or wine? No, you pour whatever you have available into a glass and hope she chugs it.

Last edited:
Not my point. I'm saying who cares about seeding as long as you get in. You're married. If the only way you're going to get a blow job is for your wife to be drunk, do you care if it's bourbon or wine? No, you pout whatever you have available into a glass and hope she chugs it.

Eddie-Shitter-Red-Clay-Soul-Christmas-Vacation.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
Not my point. I'm saying who cares about seeding as long as you get in. You're married. If the only way you're going to get a blow job is for your wife to be drunk, do you care if it's bourbon or wine? No, you pout whatever you have available into a glass and hope she chugs it.

Nice try...I'm not getting a blow job unless she drinks arsenic and I make a hard choice after she checks out.

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
Ehh don’t believe that “objective criteria” pap, when it comes time for nut crunching those committee members will go with their gut as to who the BEST four teams are…..as it should be. And a Hooker-less TN ain’t even in the conversation.

Because it’s bama and it doesn’t matter….exactly

• Haha
Odub...for reals, you don't think Bama would be viewed differently if we lost Young vs Auburn? I absolutely do.

🙄 And they have the audacity to talk about we midwesterners and farm animals

I don't know if that's code, but I'm actually scared. I'm pretty sure that miniature horse that bama fan got caught banging was named Dryer.

Freeze will succeed at Auburn because you don't have to book slutty goats on a university cell phone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT