ADVERTISEMENT

Dang Ipd….jealous over being shut out of Fulmer cup?

That gun charge might be pretty bad

the rest will need to do stadium steps

Any starters in that bunch?

That gun charge might be pretty bad

the rest will need to do stadium steps

Any starters in that bunch?
Vito Tinsdale - strong side LB and backup edge…. He’s the one who pointed the gun at some one after they got pissed from getting tossed from a party and returned with additional bodies to make a point

But the point made was how he’s a complete dumbass

Generally speaking, the higher you rank on the Fulmer Cup, the better your season is. This bodes well for the cats. IPD, might want to look into some BCS tickets. This might be the cats year.

definitely bodes well, but I suspect the burglary charges on most of these guys gets dropped or reduced to unlawful trespass. The burglary charges for all of them are BS. But the charges against Vito could get him in the running for the Ellis T Jones III award for individual merit. If we make Atlanta, I’ll buy him a bottle of Crown Royal for thanks... or at least make a deposit into his jailhouse canteen account

Reactions: ZosoDawg
W.T.F.

UK gets the county attorney to trump up burglary charges on 6 football players who got pissed being tossed out of an off-campus frat party. Then we should be in primo position for the Fulmer Cup, right??!..... and they‘ve quit awarding the award??? What kind of complete dog shite is this!?!?!

W.T.F.

UK gets the county attorney to trump up burglary charges on 6 football players who got pissed being tossed out of an off-campus frat party. Then we should be in primo position for the Fulmer Cup, right??!..... and they‘ve quit awarding the award??? What kind of complete dog shite is this!?!?!

You deserve it

it’s the verification that you are elite

You deserve it

it’s the verification that you are elite
I’m just glad our lourde Saban has instilled a God-fearing attitude in these young men at Alabama and we don’t have to worry about hardcore crime like this anymore.

Can you imagine being at LSU where it’s cool for the football team and coaches to sexually molest and exploit women, sometimes including the rapes, and then threaten them with violence if they run their mouths? @Bill_D what say you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT