ADVERTISEMENT

Dang aubies….

Lol. Aaaawww....poor Harsin. Hired in a hottub by an AD who didn't know what he was doing. Poor Harsin a man who intentionally recruited Boise level players because, after 3-4 years of his coaching, he'd be able to compete in the SEC. Poor Harsin, who treated coaches poorly enough that Derek Mason told him to get fvcked and left AU for Okie State.

My thoughts? Harsin should never have been hired. I don't give a shit about any affairs he may or may not have been having. He was/is an assclown and got a big fat check for being a shit football coach. As far as Freeze, jury is out. Like I said here before, Freeze didn't get fired for hiring hookers. Freeze got fired for getting caught hiring hookers. The sanctimonious bullshit is comical. Literally every single top program hires hookers, renovates churches, buys cars, slings cash, etc. I think Freeze is a sleazy piece of shit. If he wins, I won't care. I think Saban and Kirby are sleazy pieces of shit, too. Both have multiple rings. Those are my thoughts.

... er... wait a second... this turd is calling out Auburn and then posts a picture of himself wearing an MSU shirt? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black... what a moron. I never heard of this fool, but did find this:

Brandon gets fired

Harsin was a worse hire than when we promoted Barfield (never thought I'd say that). Left Auburn even worse than gustard did.

Reactions: dhetiger
You guys sound like Gator defending biden
How so? I literally said I thought Freeze is a sleazy piece of shit. I didn't deny that he did what he got fired for. Show me where Gator has done anything comparable in terms of Biden.

How so? I literally said I thought Freeze is a sleazy piece of shit. I didn't deny that he did what he got fired for. Show me where Gator has done anything comparable in terms of Biden.
This is where I part ways with my AU brethren... HF is a trendsetting genius by protecting his boys against the hoards of whores (see what I did there? :D) with all kinds of STDs and trying to become a baby-mama to some potentially NFL player.

Lining up hookers is safer for his players and helping the local economy. You guys can't seem to think outside the box....

I find him refreshing! 🙏😁

... er... wait a second... this turd is calling out Auburn and then posts a picture of himself wearing an MSU shirt? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black... what a moron. I never heard of this fool, but did find this:

Brandon gets fired

Harsin was a worse hire than when we promoted Barfield (never thought I'd say that). Left Auburn even worse than gustard did.
LOL! They had to "trim the fat".

This is where I part ways with my AU brethren... HF is a trendsetting genius by protecting his boys against the hoards of whores (see what I did there? :D) with all kinds of STDs and trying to become a baby-mama to some potentially NFL player.

Lining up hookers is safer for his players and helping the local economy. You guys can't seem to think outside the box....

I find him refreshing! 🙏😁

It's for the children.

if it was just a rumor started by fans, Clesi wouldn’t have gotten paid via university funds (and traceable via FOIA). Unfortunately, we had a spineless president that didn’t want the scandal confirmed on his watch, particularly if wife didn’t care (or was into it) and it was just a boss/subordinate situation and not an affair. I thought he was getting railroaded after first year, but he really didn’t do himself any favors before or after in trying to make things work. It was an expensive mistake, but it also made it abundantly clear our AD was also not the right guy for the job.

Cohen seems like a good fit for the AD job so far, but time will tell on that end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT