ADVERTISEMENT

LOL

He and his wife Wendy were at the Georgi/UT game a few years ago for something. . He wasn’t sure where he was supposed to be, so I got him in the stadium and to the suite he was supposed to be in. Good dude. And the man can work a room.
Cool picture!

Also, I think a furry cat could walk between your legs and you'd never feel it... :eek: 😂

Lol. No denying a little bit of a bow, but the picture angle really amplifies it. Did serve me well on corner kicks and when I had to bend it around a wall on a kick

Bow-legged and pigeon toed makes you freaking fast as hell...for a while.

Lol. No denying a little bit of a bow, but the picture angle really amplifies it. Did serve me well on corner kicks and when I had to bend it around a wall on a kick
My right knee started bowing out in my early 50s from years of basketball, torn meniscus, PCL, etc... VERY noticeable too. Finally got that knee replaced a few years ago and it's pain free and much straighter... I think I'm a bit taller too if I stand on my right leg... LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
My right knee started bowing out in my early 50s from years of basketball, torn meniscus, PCL, etc... VERY noticeable too. Finally got that knee replaced a few years ago and it's pain free and much straighter... I think I'm a bit taller too if I stand on my right leg... LOL!
Yeah, I tore the meniscus in both knees. I’m almost bone in bone in my left knee now. Thing stays swollen. Will be replacing that one sooner than later

He and his wife Wendy were at the Georgi/UT game a few years ago for something. . He wasn’t sure where he was supposed to be, so I got him in the stadium and to the suite he was supposed to be in. Good dude. And the man can work a room.
Nice job with the Four Horsemen reference

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT