ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to E-EHK

Engine5Driver

Freshman
Oct 13, 2009
Congrats to an outstanding football program. Their players, coaches and fans were an amazing bunch. I couldn't imagine a better championship game. Hold your heads up high, you all deserve it!

I couldn't agree more. It's too bad someone had to lose that game. Two great teams!!

Congrats to Exira/EHK on a great year and to Don Bosco on a state championship season. Sounded like a great game.

Congratulations to both schools. Great high school football game. Well played,hard hitting game. Down to the wire. The kind of game deserving of the state championship atmosphere. Both teams should be very proud. Don Bosco made a great comeback for the win. Big plays from both teams. Good to watch.

After watching that game, if anyone thinks Springville deserves to be #2 or should be #2,, you are wrong. Those teams today were without a doubt the best in the class. Either team could have really won that game. Just amazing. Congrats to both teams on excellent years and an even better game today.

Originally posted by high90school:
After watching that game, if anyone thinks Springville deserves to be #2 or should be #2,, you are wrong. Those teams today were without a doubt the best in the class. Either team could have really won that game. Just amazing. Congrats to both teams on excellent years and an even better game today.
Yea it's pretty evident it goes:
1)DB
2)Exira

3)sprinspringville

Everyone else.

Exira is good team. They deserved to be there and have nothing to be ashamed of. Good season and best of luck next year

Not surprising that notlongago would say everyone else is shitty......Another class act from a Bosco fan...Congrats tho to the TEAM from Don Bosco. You guys played well and deserved it!!!! Well played game by both teams...

Originally posted by fanofallball1:
Not surprising that notlongago would say everyone else is shitty......Another class act from a Bosco fan...Congrats tho to the TEAM from Don Bosco. You guys played well and deserved it!!!! Well played game by both teams...
Wow... You know what they say about assumptions...I'm not sure how you gleaned that content from my post, but more power to you.

This post was edited on 11/21 11:52 PM by notlongago

As Much as people want to criticize you notlongago I agree 100% with your quick ranking. DB and EEHK are the top two and a very close top two at that. A gap between them and springville and another sizeable gap between them and everyone else. No matter what people say or think still about the Exira EHK and Newell Fonda game...I still feel even if those players hadn't got hurt the result of the game wouldn't have been that big of a difference. That game today may have been the defining game of the 8 man class. As great as it was and the stage it was played it might go down as the best playoff game in the classes history.

I feel northwood is not to far behind these teams and should be good next year also Bosco will be tuff next year lose Hogan and Becker but they will find someone else you can count on that.

Originally posted by fanofallball1:
I'm not sure that is exactly what he meant, or how you derived that with what he wrote. You come here attacking him for some perceived slight, then have the audacity to call him classless?? You might want to look in the mirror, my friend.

By by the way, a Bosco fan....me, started this thread to congratulate E-EHK team, coaches, and fans. To lump all fans of the school, or any school, is asinine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT