ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Cocks

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
CaitlinClark3_zYAfQ.jpg
And thanks to a real class act who made women’s BB relevant….for now.

Women’s bb wasn’t relevant before Iowa?

Lulz
2022 audience (pre-Caitlin appearance in final four) SC vs UConn; 4.85 M
2023; Iowa vs LSU 12.6 M
2024; Iowa vs UConn 14.2 M
Championship estimate Iowa vs SC 17+ M

“I want to personally thank Caitlin Clark for lifting up our sport,” Staley said. “She carried a heavy load for our sport. It just is not going to stop here on a collegiate tour but when she is the No. 1 pick in the WNBA Draft, she’s going to lift that league up as well.

“So Caitlin Clark, if you’re out there, you are one of the GOATs of our game. We appreciate you.”
🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
Would like to see a bit more humility in the young lady, but this is today... when humility is spelled 'lookatmeability'.
As one who lives in Iowa and sees much more of Caitlin’s off court character, if I had a young daughter, I would be perfectly content with her imitating (not a fan of “idolatry”) Caitlin as thousands of young girls here do. In the modern world’s perverted sense of what should be imitated and admired (with an unhealthy obsession with physical appearance), I’ll take Caitlin any day.

2022 audience (pre-Caitlin appearance in final four) SC vs UConn; 4.85 M
2023; Iowa vs LSU 12.6 M
2024; Iowa vs UConn 14.2 M
Championship estimate Iowa vs SC 17+ M

“I want to personally thank Caitlin Clark for lifting up our sport,” Staley said. “She carried a heavy load for our sport. It just is not going to stop here on a collegiate tour but when she is the No. 1 pick in the WNBA Draft, she’s going to lift that league up as well.

“So Caitlin Clark, if you’re out there, you are one of the GOATs of our game. We appreciate you.”
🤔

Dude…are you high?

Everything she has is due to the work Pat Summitt did to make women’s bb relevant

When Clark gets enshrined in the women’s bb hall of fame, where will that happen and why is the HOF located there?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT