ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Openings

Western Christian
(head coach is moving up to the college ranks)

Last edited:
Des Moines East opened today. Mark Core is gone after one year. Makes me wonder if there was some deal in place for him to take the SEP job.

Des Moines East opened today. Mark Core is gone after one year. Makes me wonder if there was some deal in place for him to take the SEP job.

Wow, really surprised Core is gone and only after one year. A move to SEP is an interesting thought. SEP was just awful this year. Been downhill ever since Windhorst left.

It never really made sense on his move to DME from Pella, as a 'challenge'. One year later SEP, make you wonder if there was something in the works. Or was DME just too much for him to overcome?

What kind of team does SEP bring back?

Wow, really surprised Core is gone and only after one year. A move to SEP is an interesting thought. SEP was just awful this year. Been downhill ever since Windhorst left.
SEP had a few decent years under Gary Belger, think they made state once. I heard Core stepped down due to health reasons.

For the record, I always thought the New Hampton coach did a good job. Had a good record. Good luck to him for n the future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT