ADVERTISEMENT

IPD. This gonna happen?

Looks like it is going to happen..... Cal is a chicken shite cry baby who has worn out his welcome. Instead of making the effort to go out with a high note at UK with increased GAS, he runs away.....good riddance. It sux we have to find a coach this late in the cycle, but we are UK, and there will be a lot of interest

Phuck Cal

Looks like it is going to happen..... Cal is a chicken shite cry baby who has worn out his welcome. Instead of making the effort to go out with a high note at UK with increased GAS, he runs away.....good riddance. It sux we have to find a coach this late in the cycle, but we are UK, and there will be a lot of interest

Phuck Cal
Nate Oat$ to UK... heard it here first.
Ad Lakers GIF by NBA

Reactions: ZosoDawg
...and they're Kentucky... not Alabama. See? Easy.

GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Ya gotta let the nouveau riche get uppity before ya smack em down a couple notches

Hell, I remember when none of these phuckers wanted to discuss basketball, because UK pwned the SEC ….. I love it now, it’s like having yap dogs on a leash being just out of reach of when their chain runs out of length….at full speed

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Ya gotta let the nouveau riche get uppity before ya smack em down a couple notches

Hell, I remember when none of these phuckers wanted to discuss basketball, because UK pwned the SEC ….. I love it now, it’s like having yap dogs on a leash being just out of reach of when their chain runs out of length….at full speed

That was way back then when basketball didn't matter. Now it does. We'll see how long it lasts.

That was Ole Miss to Auburn...back when Auburn was a superior football program as compared to Ole Miss'.

Kentucky's and Bama's basketball programs are virtually the same.

And yes, I enjoyed the fck out of typing both of the above sentences.

I just read these two sentences and laughed again.

I really do have it all. Good looking, a rapier wit and billions upon billions of dollars...nearly hundreds of millions now and still growing! Wow, right?

Thank goodness I'm humble.

I just read these two sentences and laughed again.

I really do have it all. Good looking, a rapier wit and billions upon billions of dollars...nearly hundreds of millions now and still growing! Wow, right?

Thank goodness I'm humble.
I was on board with you until the SPUAT basketball = UK basketball line.

You're just a dirty liar to me now.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT