ADVERTISEMENT

O dub

My man! good to have you back, son! And your first post back was a winner! (Sorry @Orange_N_White )

ill-allow.gif

Good to see you Mr. TideBroker. Things have been awfully dull around here. I hope we are going to see some gratuitous sex and violence.
Ditto Broker... someone said you died, but then found out your contract was through mid-2024 :oops: Glad to see you're still kicking (sort of... like Weekend at Bernie's?).... LOL... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
I needed to show back up to give it a little to O Dub. And I’ll stick around for two weeks to stick it to that old ass BillD too. Assuming he’s still alive

Chasing nursing home poon, watching Matlock reruns, playing bridge and defending all things LSU.

Aside from the blind homerism, it's a pretty good life for someone in their 90s.
except for watching Matlock, thank you. I do watch GUNSMOKE though. Somewhere north of a 100 times.

Reactions: Reasoned
except for watching Matlock, thank you. I do watch GUNSMOKE though. Somewhere north of a 100 times.
That was my grandfather’s favorite, One of the few memories I can recall of him is watching James Arness as Marshal Matt Dillon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT