ADVERTISEMENT

Climatology

It would be interesting to know how many of these “kids” had a strong father present in their home.

It would be interesting to know how many of these “kids” had a strong father present in their home.
Democrats took care of removing a need for the father in '65 w/ welfare. Daniel Moynihan's 1965 report hypothesized that the destruction of the black nuclear family structure would hinder further progress toward economic and political equality, and it has become the absolute truth.

Sadly, the black family (as a unit) survived 100 years of slavery as well as Jim Crow laws. Children born into a 2 parent home were 85% prior to welfare... turned into 75% now born into a single, out-of-wedlock parent home.

How is this for a 'predication'...

My view is we had stumbled onto a major social change in the circumstances of post-modern society. It was not long ago in this past century that an anthropologist working in London – a very famous man at the time, Malinowskipostulated what he called the first rule of anthropology: That in all known societies, all male children have an acknowledged male parent. That's what we found out everywhere.... And well, [unfortunately] maybe it's not true anymore. Human societies change. Sounds much like my 100% track record for predictions.

Which is why, knowing what I know now, if given the power to go back into history and save the life of one person who was assassinated/murdered/killed, who would it be? It comes down to Lincoln or MLK for me, and I think it would probably be MLK. Had he survived with his message intact vs. what the race-baiters & hustlers have done to it (hello Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson), I feel the black family would be in a far better position today.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT