ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson and COVID-19

3 Nationals did, including Ryan Zimmerman.

A lot of people dislike baseball, but I love it. However, watching these overpaid pussies opt to sit out a year is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

Markakis has a good story- made his first all star game at 38 years old and has the fourth most hits of active players (2300+).

Zimmerman is getting paid $14 million this year for shits sake.

A lot of people dislike baseball, but I love it. However, watching these overpaid pussies opt to sit out a year is leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

Markakis has a good story- made his first all star game at 38 years old and has the fourth most hits of active players (2300+).

Out of all the major pro sports, baseball seems like it would be the easiest to enact social distancing. Fvcking ridiculous to take a year off.

Baseball is one of those sports you have to attend in person to really watch and enjoy. Exception being hanging out at the bar as it provides background activity for drinking and socializing...and by socializing I mean hitting on poon.

On a normal night at home, it's just check the scores and say "ah the Braves fvcked it up again" and going on with my evening.

Baseball is one of those sports you have to attend in person to really watch and enjoy. Exception being hanging out at the bar as it provides background activity for drinking and socializing...and by socializing I mean hitting on poon.

On a normal night at home, it's just check the scores and say "ah the Braves fvcked it up again" and going on with my evening.

I'd rather watch paint dry than have to watch a baseball game again and you can include golf in that sentiment.

Out of all the major pro sports, baseball seems like it would be the easiest to enact social distancing. Fvcking ridiculous to take a year off.

I think the odds of getting the virus during practice or a game is going to be pretty rare.

What players do before/after their job is where their risk is.

I get someone like Felix Hernandez, who was coming out of retirement on a minor league deal, but Markakis one pisses me off.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT