ADVERTISEMENT

Classification Release Date is...

It will be interesting to see how AGWSR does in their first year 8 man. Good to see Colo Nesco get away from Don Bosco. The Royals lost a lot but still bring Garrett Tiarks back.
I was thinking the exact same thing! Wondering how they will fare in the 8 man game. I know they have some size which is always a plus! The district will definitely be down and most teams will be recovering from good senior classes! I know Colo lost a lot, HLV lost a lot, and Moravia graduated quite a bit of kids as well. Meskwaki's senior class will be missed as well. Definitely going to be interesting to see how things pan out!! I think Trace Embray down in Bussey will make some noise, but I don't think I can quite pick a favorite yet!

I was thinking the exact same thing! Wondering how they will fare in the 8 man game. I know they have some size which is always a plus! The district will definitely be down and most teams will be recovering from good senior classes! I know Colo lost a lot, HLV lost a lot, and Moravia graduated quite a bit of kids as well. Meskwaki's senior class will be missed as well. Definitely going to be interesting to see how things pan out!! I think Trace Embray down in Bussey will make some noise, but I don't think I can quite pick a favorite yet!

Interested to see what happens in District 5. HLV will ride Kaplan and hopefully see the emergence of Brandon Schafbuch offensively, who will more than likely take over for Nate Van Buren in the backfield. Interested to see how Coach Smith and the staff deals with the losses of Van Buren, Kriegel and quite a few linemen that played A LOT of snaps for the Warriors over the years.

Interested to see what happens in District 5. HLV will ride Kaplan and hopefully see the emergence of Brandon Schafbuch offensively, who will more than likely take over for Nate Van Buren in the backfield. Interested to see how Coach Smith and the staff deals with the losses of Van Buren, Kriegel and quite a few linemen that played A LOT of snaps for the Warriors over the years.
Coach Smith had a good class of young men for a few years! It will be interesting to see what he can make of the players he has in the coming years. Do you guys have any incoming kids that look to make an impact or any loaded classes coming in?

Coach Smith had a good class of young men for a few years! It will be interesting to see what he can make of the players he has in the coming years. Do you guys have any incoming kids that look to make an impact or any loaded classes coming in?

As I stated above, I expect the emergence of Brandon Schafbuch offensively and I expect to see more of Kenny Kriegel in the offense. Derick Weiermann is a piece on defense that will make some plays. I also expect Camiel Blomme and Brendan Wood to step up and make some plays on both sides of the play this season as well for the Warriors.

As far as the incoming freshman class, I guess I'm not sure of what is coming in. Haven't had the chance to check out any junior high games in the past few years unfortunately.

Last edited:
I think Colo Nesco will line up Tiarks in the Wildcat and run the ball a lot. I don't really know who will be ready to take over for Stoeffler at quarterback. They do have a lot of key players to replace. Should be interesting to watch.

A guess at non-district groupings

NON_DISTRICT_MATCHUPS.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT