Any players I missed?

Others with upside potential
Jacob Herold, South Winn
Kobe Risse, Wapsie Valley
Hunter Caves, Alburnett
Dayne Eckley, Pekin
Trevor Sauerbrei, Wapsie Valley

Reactions: GOPANTHERS23
I would say Cole Pedersen has a great shot but they need to win 7 games. That goes for any player on the list. Here’s my list for ALL Iowa class A
QB- Cole Pederson, FB- Tate Hagen, RB- Josef Smith, WR’s- Parker Rochford/ Noah Tieskoetter/ Blayde Bellis, TE- (I do not know), LT- Joe Lililenthal, LG- Ryan McClean, Center- Alex Mammen, RG- Chandler Redenious, RT- Cade Winkel

The offensive line would not be huge if this team was actually playing together but they’d all be very tall and athletic with them all being over 6’3 and 240Lbs. The running backs are a mixture of power and finesse. The WR are all fairly short but make up for it in there speed. The QB is probably the most athletic player in class A right now. If anyone knows of a great tight end in class A let me know. I only did offence and obviously there’s players who would most definitely be on that list like Ethan Fulcher.

For TE I would keep an eye out for Saint Alberts. Two weapons both going to be Juniors in Jeff Miller and Connor Cerny

Defence

DE- Kounkel DT- Tanner Blaylock DT- Nick Lawhler DE- Zach Lasek

OLB- Ethan Fulcher MLB- Holden Sevening OLB- Alex DeRoos

DB- Jaxon Kressley, Jaice Naig, Kennan Winn, Sam Miller

Thoughts?

Some guys could be interchangeable to both sides (example Tate Hagan or Parker Rockford could be on both teams but I put them on offence because I feel they are better there then on defence)

Defence

DE- Kounkel DT- Tanner Blaylock DT- Nick Lawhler DE- Zach Lasek

OLB- Ethan Fulcher MLB- Holden Sevening OLB- Alex DeRoos

DB- Jaxon Kressley, Jaice Naig, Kennan Winn, Sam Miller

Thoughts?

Some guys could be interchangeable to both sides (example Tate Hagan or Parker Rockford could be on both teams but I put them on offence because I feel they are better there then on defence)
Defense**

@GOPANTHERS23 Holden is a STUD. Watched him a few times last year and am extremely high on him. Alburnettes LB core is dangerous.

I think both of my offensive candidates, can be switched to defense as well. BTW best burgers in Iowa are in Alburnette

Reactions: Sev393
Where I originally come from you spell it with a C lol. Falcon Fan how’s st alberts going to be next year

Where I originally come from you spell it with a C lol. Falcon Fan how’s st alberts going to be next year

@Anonymous111 I think the Falcons could be back to normal form next year. A lot of returning youth (mostly all sophs last year). Speed on the edge, with all skill guys returning. As most Class A schools Falcons just need to find some girth and grit upfront. I think a dome trip is a realistic possibility. Tough test early with a Kuemper team and gunnerson, followed by a top 10 1A team in Treynor. Time will tell. I'm just excited for some concession stand burgers to come back!!

Lol big fan of GOOD concession stand food as well. St Alberts has one of the toughest non district schedules but you have a very winnable district with Avoca taking a step backwards next year. They’ll be good just not the same. Who’s the other dangerous teams in that area

Lol big fan of GOOD concession stand food as well. St Alberts has one of the toughest non district schedules but you have a very winnable district with Avoca taking a step backwards next year. They’ll be good just not the same. Who’s the other dangerous teams in that area

I think they'll surprise some people. I think they battle Britt for it all. I think Avoca loses a lot so the district should be an easy win barring health. (injuries plagued a young team last year). local teams with talent will be Treynor. Other than that small school SWI looks to be down.

How abut in your land?

Sorry to butt in but I’ll answer that one. North Central Iowa actually may be a little down next year. We lost a ton, Newman lost everything, and Belmond lost a lot. Although West Hancock will be the best team in the state next year and there in north central Iowa, after that it’s pretty up for grabs. I think we’ll be the second best team this coming year from the area. We have one player getting High major power 5 football looks and another getting very good FCS looks. So we’ll be solid again next year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT