ADVERTISEMENT

Can we stay and Indictment count now

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
71 on this date
Total of all 46 POTUS IN HISTORY. COMBINED > 0.0
Although spirits a tricky dim had the signed and printed -
Inconvenient information for your purposes.

gator's boy Smith is stretching the law! 31 on is 37 counts amount to the same thing and they will be dismissed. Smith is the same asshole that prosecuted conservative groups amd pigeon holed the Lois Lerner charges.

71 on this date

I hope they reach the century mark on indictments. Read real slow Gator.... It does not matter. Have the 2 impeachments and prior indictments mattered? Everybody knows the demoturds are throwing sh@t on the wall and have been for about 8 freakin' years and counting. Hell Joe Briben himself said he will do everything he can to make sure the orangeman will not be the next POTUS. Put a freakin cork in it.

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
Not saying it will happen - but can you picture it, just for a moment, what Gator would do if Trump beats the rap?

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Just a guess 😏
importedImage170960_header

Not saying it will happen - but can you picture it, just for a moment, what Gator would do if Trump beats the rap?

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
No DA, AG, judge or FBI director puts their dick on the table to file the first search warrant on a FPOTUS - UNLESS- they have photographs and hands on evidence.

There was an absolute certainty among those 4 that he was guilty AF. The warrant described exactly what classified docs were in the upper right hand drawer. Someone inside snapped the pic and pulled the drawer on video while they were waiting outside. Just to be sure.

As far as evidence , you may recall he tried to have evidence suppression and the judge he picked got hammered unanimously by Trump appointed judges in BOTH 11th circuit and SCOTUS

U N A N I M O U S

THERE IS NOWHERE ELSE TO GO.

He’s 100% going down on obstruction and conspiracy .

Now it’s just a matter of which lawyers he drags down with him in conspiracy. Nauta could flip that would get it it over quick… or he he will get hammered and join Tiny with 20 yrs in the Miami fed.

Save this. ( it will be as I said) .

MAGA ( making attorneys get attorneys)

No DA, AG, judge or FBI director puts their dick on the table to file the first search warrant on a FPOTUS - UNLESS- they have photographs and hands on evidence.

There was an absolute certainty among those 4 that he was guilty AF. The warrant described exactly what classified docs were in the upper right hand drawer. Someone inside snapped the pic and pulled the drawer on video while they were waiting outside. Just to be sure.

As far as evidence , you may recall he tried to have evidence suppression and the judge he picked got hammered unanimously by Trump appointed judges in BOTH 11th circuit and SCOTUS

U N A N I M O U S

Now it’s just a matter of which lawyers he drags down with him in conspiracy. Nauta could flip that would get it it over quick… or he he will get hammered and join Tiny with 20 yrs in the Miami fed.

Ya'll see how easy that was?

🤣

Poor Gator thought I was predicating Trump will get off! He's totally lost it.

U N A N I M O U S

You continually don’t know shit about law lol.

Typical lib. Reeeeing away, premature ejaculation, and having literally no understanding of law.

U N A N I M O U S

Didn’t they all lay theirs dicks on the table when they went after him for the Steele dossier?

Didn’t they all lay theirs dicks on the table when they went after him for the Steele dossier?

Or when 51 senior intelligence officials signed off on the Hunter laptop story as Russian disinformation when they ALL knew it was not.

BG is often a purposeful idiot.

Or when 51 senior intelligence officials signed off on the Hunter laptop story as Russian disinformation when they ALL knew it was not.

BG is often a purposeful idiot.
Indicted
- Check

reality - Check

37 counts -+34 check

Seems to to be solid info for a LEO

So Whatcha got on Hunter laptop after 5 yrs of GOP investigation??. Target, letters charges, indictments? Something firsthand???
No?? Well you seem to be on the wrong side of the law.

I’ll wait on that press conference .. OK?

No.. As I said -and Bill Barr and other GOP leaders and former Cabinet agree-it’s a lock down case - prima facie evidence on video - plus he self incriminates DAILY with new material. You people should really consider taking his devices.

His former attorney who flipped on him says - he is now going down in flames choking on the smoke.

It gets even better- All KEY evidence on inescapable charges - they wanted suppressed 1th circuit and SCOTUS. (all Trump appoint judges allowed -UNANIMOUSLY- struck down appeals as being ridiculous) . So you need to accept this as happening ( AS I SAID last summer)

Jack Smith is going to have no mercy on Trumpsky or Nauta. Probably pissed that he’s going off on his wife and kids now like Charles Manson look. . Jack actually went to the indictment so he could sit directly across and stare him down.. that means something.

He is one stupid mF… but he’s your stupid MF. Keep talking Don

Indicted
- Check

reality - Check

37 counts -+34 check

Seems to to be solid info for a LEO

So Whatcha got on Hunter laptop after 5 yrs of GOP investigation??. Target, letters charges, indictments? Something firsthand???
No?? Well you seem to be on the wrong side of the law.

I’ll wait on that press conference .. OK?

No.. As I said -and Bill Barr and other GOP leaders and former Cabinet agree-it’s a lock down case - prima facie evidence on video - plus he self incriminates DAILY with new material. You people should really consider taking his devices.

His former attorney who flipped on him says - he is now going down in flames choking on the smoke.

It gets even better- All KEY evidence on inescapable charges - they wanted suppressed 1th circuit and SCOTUS. (all Trump appoint judges allowed -UNANIMOUSLY- struck down appeals as being ridiculous) . So you need to accept this as happening ( AS I SAID last summer)

Jack Smith is going to have no mercy on Trumpsky or Nauta. Probably pissed that he’s going off on his wife and kids now like Charles Manson look. . Jack actually went to the indictment so he could sit directly across and stare him down.. that means something.

He is one stupid mF… but he’s your stupid MF. Keep talking Don

Deflection noted...because obviously nothing that you typed here has a fvcking thing to do with 51 senior intelligence officials signing a memo that they knew was a lie.

Try again? More deflection? Or just take the L and move on???

Deflection noted...because obviously nothing that you typed here has a fvcking thing to do with 51 senior intelligence officials signing a memo that they knew was a lie.

Try again? More deflection? Or just take the L and move on???
Great example of Gator's obsession with Trump going down - no matter the cost. He's not alone by a long shot.

It's also why I think it would be hilarious if Trump got off. "As I said" ($1 to @David_Dennison ) last week, I am not saying he should. I think he's guilty of at least some of it. And I don't want him to win the nomination - I am hoping they are just successful enough to prevent that.

But at the same time - him beating the rap would be lololololololololololol to watch.

Link outside the bubble - along with applicable federal laws that you want to prosecute x________________

Here’s mine

What
Does
That
Have
To
Do
With
The
Intelligence
Officials
Signing
The
Bullshit
Memo?

Are you capable of anything other than deflection?

This is retarded BG. I'm just going to start making fun of the stupid shit you say and then ignoring your response to my ridicule. You aren't leaving me with any other option.

What
Does
That
Have
To
Do
With
The
Intelligence
Officials
Signing
The
Bullshit
Memo?

This is retarded BG. I'm just going to start making fun of the stupid shit you say and then ignoring your response to my ridicule. You aren't leaving me with any other option.
Good plan. It's more fun than trying to reason with the unreasonable.

This is PRECISELY what the progressive left does, they can’t argue the merits of their ridiculous positions but just deflect and make personal attacks.

What
Does
That
Have
To
Do
With
The
Intelligence
Officials
Signing
The
Bullshit
Memo?

I laugh at him every time. I’ve never seen one person so obsessed with another person in all of history.

They make serial killer movies out of less.

71 on this date
This shows how strongly tge Dems have weaponized the Fed justice system against their enemies. Add NY and GA state systems.

What about when the Republicans get control? Look at what’s happening in the HoR now. Is this the kind of country you want to live in?

This shows how strongly tge Dems have weaponized the Fed justice system against their enemies. Add NY and GA state systems.

What about when the Republicans get control? Look at what’s happening in the HoR now. Is this the kind of country you want to live in?
The exact point I've been making to Gator all this time. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Isn't that how the saying goes?

Exactly, and what better person to be at the head of the DoJ than an angry, bitter and vindictive man, willing to settle a score and do ANYTHING to get back at the people who kept him from the Supreme Court?
Ponder this, I firmly believe the Marxists have absolutely no plan of EVER letting the R’s “get control”. Hence the all out attack on the election system, weaponized justice system and hyper polarized political parties. These next 18 months ain’t gonna be pretty.

Reactions: mobala_tiger62
Exactly, and what better person to be at the head of the DoJ than an angry, bitter and vindictive man, willing to settle a score and do ANYTHING to get back at the people who kept him from the Supreme Court?

Ponder this, I firmly believe the Marxists have absolutely no plan of EVER letting the R’s “get control”. Hence the all out attack on the election system, weaponized justice system and hyper polarized political parties. These next 18 months ain’t gonna be pretty.
The way he acts we and everybody else in the country are extremely lucky he didn’t get on the Supreme Court.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT