ADVERTISEMENT

Can’t believe this was Saban’s team 8 months ago…

I think some of it is a product of NIL and the transfer portal too. I've noticed a lot more bullschitt across the sport this year it seems.

Agree.

Saban would have done a better job of stamping that shit out (or he would have gone and fed the GD ducks!) but it would be a very Bammer thing to do to expect our new coach to be a Saban reincarnation.

Saban had a similar crisis early in his time at Bama. We'll see how our new coach responds.

Reactions: billywayneluck
I think some of it is a product of NIL and the transfer portal too. I've noticed a lot more bullschitt across the sport this year it seems.
Very good point.

I think NIL needs some changes. I’m fine with players being able to profit from the cash cow CFB has become. We need some changes or it’s going to become a huge mess and ruin the sport.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Reactions: Reasoned
Doesn’t look like DeBoner gets the respect Saban did. Guarantee that outburst by Moore would not have happened on Sabans watch. If by some small chance it did, Moore might have made it to about Chattanooga by now on his walk home
If the kid was dumb enough to try and go through Chattanooga walking from Nashville back to Tuscaloosa, he doesn’t have any business making it back anyways…

Very good point.

I think NIL needs some changes. I’m fine with players being able to profit from the cash cow CFB has become. We need some changes or it’s going to become a huge mess and ruin the sport.
And now you know why Saban is up in the box or shooting commercials, a lot less stressful and still lucrative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT