ADVERTISEMENT

Uga cheats in every sport…just a dirty school really

That’s ridiculous. She must be batshit crazy.
Yes and no. You figure 17 years married to 'maybe' the most complete MAN package in the U.S. (certainly Top 5)... not realizing what she had 'til its gone ($1 to Brooks & Dunn), and now she has been on an impossible quest to replace that man. Can't blame her for trying, but she should lower her expectations and just settle for average like most women do. IMO, most women don't realize how difficult it is to find a good man until it's too late... and they can't have a 'do-over'.

BTW, #4 was a HS pal... kind of a goober but a perfect fit for her (or so I thought)... that only lasted 10 years until his State of AL law enforcement pension started up. 🤔 #2 had the sweatiest palms of any man's hand I ever shook... grossed me out. #3 (Mobile guy too) got rid of his female dog of 10 years b/c she hates dogs... I thought he got rid of the wrong bitch. :D

Last edited:
Yes and no. You figure 17 years married to 'maybe' the most complete MAN package in the U.S. (certainly Top 5)... not realizing what she had 'til its gone ($1 to Brooks & Dunn), and now she has been on an impossible quest to replace that man. Can't blame her for trying, but she should lower her expectations and just settle for average like most women do. IMO, most women don't realize how difficult it is to find a good man until it's too late... and they can't have a 'do-over'.

BTW, #4 was a HS pal... kind of a goober but a perfect fit for her (or so I thought)... that only lasted 10 years until his State of AL law enforcement pension started up. 🤔 #2 had the sweatiest palms of any man's hand I even shook... grossed me out. #3 (Mobile guy too) got rid of his female dog of 10 years b/c she hates dogs... I thought he got rid of the wrong bitch. :D
This is a solid post

Sorid. Derek digs Asians

aishinozakiasianbounce2.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT