ADVERTISEMENT

Bidenomics is booming

Sarcasm...I'm a guy who used to borrow pretty regularly because interest rates were typically lower than investment returns. That's no longer the case.
Sold my portion of the two businesses I had in Huntsville/Decatur. Did great on the real estate in downtown Decatur of all places, but I had a tough time even breaking even on the business.

People are not motivated to invest right now if they’re having to borrow the money to do it.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Sold my portion of the two businesses I had in Huntsville/Decatur. Did great on the real estate in downtown Decatur of all places, but I had a tough time even breaking even on the business.

People are not motivated to invest right now if they’re having to borrow the money to do it.

Some believe that they can borrow now and refinance when the rates come down...but eff that noise. That's a business model based on hopes and prayers and I'm more about facts and figures.

My loans are typically 3-5 years so it really doesn't make sense.

From one who makes their living in finance, unless you’re well connected with government swamp creatures, people are not feeling confident to start up or expand businesses…”Bidenomics” building back better 🙄
What a bunch of Marxist malcontents.

The upside? People can now get a 5% CD…..of course Prime is now 8.5%!

From one who makes their living in finance, unless you’re well connected with government swamp creatures, people are not feeling confident to start up or expand businesses…”Bidenomics” building back better 🙄
What a bunch of Marxist malcontents.

The upside? People can now get a 5% CD…..of course Prime is now 8.5%!

We have been planning a pretty major purchase of a competitor in Houston that would have been fantastic for us and for the seller who wants to cash out and retire.

With the rates as they are now it just won't work. As a result, he and his wife can't yet retire and we can't expand our business into Houston. The amount of money left on the table for both of us is honestly staggering but there's just nothing that we can do at this point.

Reactions: Reasoned
But I have a buddy that does do the loans…
Pretty much the same in all industrialized economies globally- LOL you are actually pissed off that Bidenomics is working. Think the DJI could hit 40k at this rate? 25% of the national deficit came in the Trump years with the tax cut correct? That plus Trump stock and employment crash was hard to overcome.

How’s that post election stock market crash going? Didn’t I predicate this boom?

Then why do people not understand?

The lowest rated president since Carter

People know the strength of the economy

This is the real danger…because of a drop in real wages and a 16% increase in costs, Americans are borrowing to live

25 million Americans behind on their credit cards, auto loans, and personal loans — a number not seen since 2009

Credit card balances at an all-time high

Great economic plan……what a sh!t show

Thought you had retired to law enforcement. ????? Back in the tower business?

No I sold that business a long time ago. We own several mini-storage facilities and we're attempting to make a move in Texas.

My wife and my sister manage the day to day while I play cops and robbers.

No I sold that business a long time ago. We own several mini-storage facilities and we're attempting to make a move in Texas.

My wife and my sister manage the day to day while I play cops and robbers.
Thought of you recently, my buddy just sold his mosquito spraying business in Jasper. Had completely forgotten you had one of those at one point.

Thought of you recently, my buddy just sold his mosquito spraying business in Jasper. Had completely forgotten you had one of those at one point.

We fronted a childhood friend of mine who wanted to do this. He's doing alright with it but mostly he's cleaning pool's and doing general property maintenance.

I think he could make more money if he hired some people and focused on that side of the business but it's his to do with as he pleases...so long as he makes his note. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT