ADVERTISEMENT

Biden finally ends despicable kids in cages at border

Libotard way... do the same damn thing, change the name and claim victory. Hypocrisy is their go-to position on everything. Why the hell do they care about illegal children but don't give two sh@t about unborn babies?

Any wager we’ll see “hard hitting” investigative reporting on this by our objective and non-partisan MSM?

Same Jim Jordan WH has covered up sexual abuse by a team doctor? I’m wresting with this.
That is an outrage, are you implying there was inappropriate behavior by representative Jordan?
Perhaps you confuse with former representative Hastert (also a wrestler).

But since you’re bringing up something totally unrelated, do you care to comment on your hero Andy Cuomo’s latest sex scandal?

Lol you libs are a piece of work.
I hope they put all the Cuomo mafia in Otisville along with the Trump family. They were all in cahoots 10 yrs ago when trump was a Democrat. I’m sure some of those ties will come out in the SDNY investigation now that SCOTUS has removed his protection.

I hope they put all the Cuomo mafia in Otisville along with the Trump family. They were all in cahoots 10 yrs ago when trump was a Democrat. I’m sure some of those ties will come out in the SDNY investigation now that SCOTUS has removed his protection.

Gator is everybody in government a POS? Maybe you should run the country out of Winston county? You going to be on the ballot next time?

10 years ago you claimed to be republican.

That is an outrage, are you implying there was inappropriate behavior by representative Jordan?
Perhaps you confuse with former representative Hastert (also a wrestler).
Are you serious? You don’t know about Jordan and the Ohio State wresting team scandal? well you won’t read anything about on in the Trumpsky news bubble.

Are you serious? You don’t know about Jordan and the Ohio State wresting team scandal? well you won’t read anything about on in the Trumpsky news bubble.

I'm genuinely curious, what news sources do you consider to be the most unbiased, or centrist?

You’re intentionally either lying or just giving partial info again. He was accused of KNOWING of abuse by Dr. Strauss.

Unfortunately for you and the rest of your drooling, hypocritical party, statements were taken by a dozen other athletes/wrestlers that sided with Jim Jordan. Did you forget to mention that?

Your party is disgusting.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Sports illustrated? Ever read it?? Definitely outside the Trumpsky news bubble.
Ahh Sports Illustrated, right in there with ESPN and “P”MSNBC, rumor has it SI’s 2021 swimsuit cover and spread is of feeble Joe’s new assistant HHS....”person”, ooh la la
images

Ahh Sports Illustrated, right in there with ESPN and “P”MSNBC, rumor has it SI’s 2021 swimsuit cover and spread is of feeble Joe’s new assistant HHS....”person”, ooh la la
images
After such embarrassing buffoonery it is customary to deflect. It’s OK There are more articles... but I’ll trickle them in so you can “ wrestle “with it.

Have you asked for your Lincoln Project money back yet? That was money well spent, eh?

Did you know about the pedophilia that you supported BG? Prove that you didn't. That's the standard, isn't it?
The thug who you were referring to was fired after he was discovered.
Conversely , Trumpsky supporters elected and supported 2 wacko QAnon supporters and atrocity Deniers as Congressional leaders.
Still looking for those blood sucking Satan worshippers in pizza parlors. Seen any down your way? . Part of the Trumpsky movement.

The thug who you were referring to was fired after he was discovered.
Conversely , Trumpsky supporters elected and supported 2 wacko QAnon supporters and atrocity Deniers as Congressional leaders.
Still looking for those blood sucking Satan worshippers in pizza parlors. Seen any down your way? . Part of the Trumpsky movement.

You didn't prove that your support wasn't linked to pedophilia. For shame.

Trump was F'd up in many ways...but he didn't chase little boys...so you lose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT