ADVERTISEMENT

Biden ends kids in cages....

6f0.jpg

Just kidding. The liberal media is silent as dementia Joe refuses to even admit his policies on the border are a disaster

where is gator’s hero aoc crying in front of the cages?

nice work on the border Biden

thanks gator

dumbass

Lincoln Project approves of Biden. That’s all that matters to that “Republican.”

Maybe she doesn't know. That must be it....because lesser conditions broke her heart a few months ago.

Amazing what winning an election will do to your perspective.
Are the kids now intentionally separated from their families as a deterrent? Were the conditions intentionally made worse as a deterrent? Try actually educating yourselves on the opposition positions...oh wait, I forgot you are Republicans and incapable of educating yourselves or having honest debates. :D

Are the kids now intentionally separated from their families as a deterrent? Were the conditions intentionally made worse as a deterrent? Try actually educating yourselves on the opposition positions...oh wait, I forgot you are Republicans and incapable of educating yourselves or having honest debates. :D

Did Biden bait them to come with election promises and then never visit the boarder and not let the press in to film the horrible conditions he promoted? Your demented president is a complete failure. Worst in the history of the union.

Did Biden bait them to come with election promises and then never visit the boarder and not let the press in to film the horrible conditions he promoted? Your demented president is a complete failure. Worst in the history of the union.
Hahaha!!! Totally unhinged and laughable, all of it, but the part in bold is precious.

BTW, who moderates this place to ensure its a safe space for Conservative misinformation?

Spin...it's different, right?

You are a child. As I say that, I realize that you might actually be a kid. My apologies to your parent(s).

Hahaha!!! Totally unhinged and laughable, all of it, but the part in bold is precious.

BTW, who moderates this place to ensure its a safe space for Conservative misinformation?

Let's see if you can answer a simple question. If you can, let's see if you can answer honestly.

Did Biden's comments lead to a surge of illegal immigration and attempted legal immigration? Hint...attempted means that they were caught at or near the border.

Yes or no. Here's your shot, chief.

Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT