ADVERTISEMENT

Attn: Hypocrite Biden voters on the board….

Orange_N_White

All District
Dec 1, 2005
Why are kids in cages no longer a problem? Separated families are now ok?

I’m guessing you have racist pieces of crap will wait until next November or in 2024 to care like you do African Americans

15,000 unaccompanied children came across the border in July…I wonder how many were trafficked or abused?

Heels up and forgetful Joe could care less

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Why are kids in cages no longer a problem? Separated families are now ok?
Simple, because this is clearly by design and is working according to plan by the Marxist’s. These “immigrants” are nothing more than future Democrat voters, as evidenced by the amnesty clause being inserted in the so-called infrastructure bill. And if they’re successful, there will be American Marxist’s in power in perpetuity…quite diabolically effective.

Sadly, libs have the most twisted and warped minds known to mankind. Most aren’t any better than the scum that commit murders and rapes.

Simple, because this is clearly by design and is working according to plan by the Marxist’s. These “immigrants” are nothing more than future Democrat voters, as evidenced by the amnesty clause being inserted in the so-called infrastructure bill. And if they’re successful, there will be American Marxist’s in power in perpetuity…quite diabolically effective.
This^^^. Not to mention they are being bussed to red states so they can breed and turn those states blue.

This^^^. Not to mention they are being bussed to red states so they can breed and turn those states blue.
100% accurate, and the bold part made me laugh a bit. Gubbermint treating them like animals - go there and breed so we can take over more seats of government.

100% accurate, and the bold part made me laugh a bit. Gubbermint treating them like animals - go there and breed so we can take over more seats of government.
Pardon the intrusion but they have no intention of waiting until they “breed”, hence the full court press to get amnesty passed NOW! Marxist’s don’t play by the rules or nice….they win and subjugate.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Pardon the intrusion but they have no intention of waiting until they “breed”, hence the full court press to get amnesty passed NOW! Marxist’s don’t play by the rules or nice….they win and subjugate.
Ive seen it firsthand.

This forum is a safe space for butthurt Conservatives that just realized the inauguration of Trump didn't occur last week.

When's the next target date?

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Sadly, libs have the most twisted and warped minds known to mankind. Most aren’t any better than the scum that commit murders and rapes.
Shouldn't you be at Bass Pro buying more guns and ammo? Biden's coming for your weapons and we both know your 150 lb body won't do well in a real fight.

MAGA!

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
After all these migrants reach voting age the *illegal migrants mind you* we will see the transformation of these United States of America. They will in 50 or so years have the majority of votes and this country will become Mexico North. They will have enough Latino's holding office in the House and Senate to make laws to fit whatever agenda they want. What is troubling to me is that nobody has the ability to foresee what will happen as long as what they want today is successful .That is what will happen from all the amnesty now and in the future while the democrats hold the majority. The U.S. will be gone forever but at least there will be no southern border like the democrats have wished for for a long time .

Shouldn't you be at Bass Pro buying more guns and ammo? Biden's coming for your weapons and we both know your 150 lb body won't do well in a real fight.

MAGA!

I'm with you asshole! Dementia Joe and his band of shitheads are uniting this country and curing cancer... just as promised. As soon has he knocks these out of the park he will fix this shitshow.

Dementia is awesome! He makes the white hairs on my pecker stand up! Biden 2024!

This forum is a safe space for butthurt Conservatives that just realized the inauguration of Trump didn't occur last week.

What is sometime between the time Dementia Joe cures cancer and Camel toe Harris plants trees at the souther border, Alex?

Last edited:
After all these migrants reach voting age the *illegal migrants mind you* we will see the transformation of these United States of America. They will in 50 or so years have the majority of votes and this country will become Mexico North. They will have enough Latino's holding office in the House and Senate to make laws to fit whatever agenda they want. What is troubling to me is that nobody has the ability to foresee what will happen as long as what they want today is successful .That is what will happen from all the amnesty now and in the future while the democrats hold the majority. The U.S. will be gone forever but at least there will be no southern border like the democrats have wished for for a long time .
That’s assuming in 50 years there’s still elections….or even 10. Study history, once in power Marxist’s don’t have a particularly good track record of fostering democratic elections.

Reactions: ZosoDawg

MAGA!
Just left a seafood market in beautiful Rosemary Beach, Florida. A hick like you wouldn’t know much about a place like that.

I got grouper and swordfish. Trying to decide on the wine I want while I grill later. If you and your boyfriend want to swing by, there’s plenty of food. We do have guns, and we are a mask-free environment, so if this hurts your fairy feelings, we can try again after you’ve taken a few lessons on how not to be a pussy.

Godspeed.

I’m sure you can’t, but can you provide a link on this board where anyone said he was going to be inaugurated last week? Of course you can’t. Typical lying lib

I'm with you asshole! Dementia Joe and his band of shitheads are uniting this country and curing cancer... just as promised. As soon has he knocks these out of the park he will fix this shitshow.

Dementia is awesome! He makes the white hairs on my pecker stand up! Biden 2024!
Glad to see we’re flying our white nationalism flags proudly these days with this dumbass conspiracy theory. :p

Just left a seafood market in beautiful Rosemary Beach, Florida. A hick like you wouldn’t know much about a place like that.

I got grouper and swordfish. Trying to decide on the wine I want while I grill later. If you and your boyfriend want to swing by, there’s plenty of food. We do have guns, and we are a mask-free environment, so if this hurts your fairy feelings, we can try again after you’ve taken a few lessons on how not to be a pussy.

Godspeed.

Pop's wins today with this post.

I'm waiting on the weather to cool.. then Im off to West Bay to mess with redfish and specks. I will hit Bubbas seafood and load up on shrimp if Biden does not push it past the price of gold bars by September. What were the prices for seafood like?

Reactions: David_Dennison
Peenace….nothing on more kids in cages than ever?

😂

Everything you stand for is bs
There is no family separation policy, and the rise started well before Joe came into office. But I’m sure you knew that. You wouldn’t be a hypocrite or anything...

chart-1.png

Godspeed.
Lots of homophobia. You’ve definitely sucked a lot of dick for money.

There is no family separation policy, and the rise started well before Joe came into office. But I’m sure you knew that. You wouldn’t be a hypocrite or anything...

chart-1.png

No dumbass….kids in cages

What you’re Ilk was wringing your hands over….over crowding of adults

those are on record numbers

That’s like getting lessons from DeSantis on how to manage a pandemic. Or Ted Cruz on how to play sports.

or perhaps public speaking, policy making and parenting skills from Dementia Joe

maybe geology and boat building from Hank Johnson? or beauty secrets and how to lower crime rates from Lori Lightfoot? possibly Pelosi on how to shit in the streets properly?

Last edited:
That’s like getting lessons from DeSantis on how to manage a pandemic. Or Ted Cruz on how to play sports.
Much like the piece of shit that “runs” the country, you are dumber than dogshit.

My assistance could really do you some good, most notably in real life situations where you currently act like a gaping pussy.

Reactions: dhetiger

Not a single person, other than libs such as yourself, has discussed any of that bullshit on this board.

Do better. Or don't...no one actually GAS.

Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT