ADVERTISEMENT

BG - how have you enjoyed Rachel Maddows book?

She is the Hannity of the left. Very predictable. I never watch her...

She does have something in common with Melania though... Both are muff- munchers.

She is the Hannity of the left. Very predictable. I never watch her...

She does have something in common with Melania though... Both are muff- munchers.

TDS on full display.

I don’t watch Hannity, but I doubt he’s a liar like she and most of your left wing media brigade is.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
What’s that about? Actually she was there curled up in a ball with most others as Trumpsky militants were searching for VP pence and others to assassinate. I think you will be amazed at what comes out of the trial from FBI evidence from video and computer surveillance -confirming an organized conspiracy.

lol riiiiiiight 😂

Gee, you’re going to hitch your Trump posse to the very same FBI that promulgated the Russian collusion hoax? At least I learned after the WMD lie during Bush 43 not to trust these worthless swamp creatures.

What’s that about? Actually she was there curled up in a ball with most others as Trumpsky militants were searching for VP pence and others to assassinate. I think you will be amazed at what comes out of the trial from FBI evidence from video and computer surveillance -confirming an organized conspiracy.

No, she wasn't there you dolt. She was down the street in another building.

Reactions: dhetiger
51-FDE596-7-F62-45-E2-A6-AE-092-AA76997-A8.jpg

FBI has already said they have evidence from a week prior to the event that the “invasion” was planned. And it wasn’t by Trump or related to his speech.

She was as much there as you were. She's a fvcking lying sack of shit.

Gee, you’re going to hitch your Trump posse to the very same FBI that promulgated the Russian collusion hoax? At least I learned after the WMD lie during Bush 43 not to trust these worthless swamp creatures.
FBI was exactly correct in identifying Russian contact and influence with the Trumpsky campaign. there were multiple indictments and convictions which were later pardoned. Couldn’t indict a sitting POTUS you know.

so Trumpsky and all the pardoned Presidents men are honest and all DOJ is bad... correct??? Please answer this one.

FBI was exactly correct in identifying Russian contact and influence with the Trumpsky campaign. there were multiple indictments and convictions which were later pardoned. Couldn’t indict a sitting POTUS you know.

so Trumpsky and all the pardoned Presidents men are honest and all DOJ is bad... correct??? Please answer this one.
Holy shit .

...and the Steele dossier was super legit, right? And not designed to take heat off Billary. No one in the FBI was weaponized against a sitting president either, correct?

You are simply not a well man.

FBI has already said they have evidence from a week prior to the event that the “invasion” was planned. And it wasn’t by Trump or related to his speech.
Well.. then your Dear leader should take the stand and testify in his trial. There is no risk - there will not be enough votes to convict him.. why not?

Well.. then your Dear leader should take the stand and testify in his trial. There is no risk - there will not be enough votes to convict him.. why not?

Why do you only believe the FBI when it supports your irrational hatred for your nemesis?

Everything about you is partisan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT