ADVERTISEMENT

BETTENDORF

Apr 26, 2007
first of all.....
ha,ha,ha,..
secondly...
ha,ha,ha,...wait I already said that....

I told you dude....
team of foatball players...no coaching, no players...just athletes....it's not good enough...

all year talking....all year bothering....
now time to cry...

ha,ha,ha....

If you look up class in the dictionary...i'm sure you'll find this post right there. I'm glad Bettendorf's loss made your day, must mean they are a pretty good team if they get you that fired up.

you're right you are a bald ho!
This post was edited on 6/2 6:48 PM by DSManif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Wow. What's with everyone getting all over everyone else about Bettendorf losing? Is it even that big of a deal? Good teams lose, sometimes to teams worse than themselves. That's no reason to make outrageous assumptions on their skill or slam the loss. If you truly understand the game of soccer, you'd know that any given team can beat any other team given the right circumstances. Bettendorf lost in a good game to a good team. It happens. It doesn't make either team better or worse or anyone that trash talks any cooler.

'i think its irrelevant.ankeny will take ICW out handily' ?????????????
this quote by sophmoric baseballa is a joke.

Very handily........1-0 by the Luckiest goal ever seen.

Congrats to Ankeny.

Bettendorf again under performs. OVERRATED OVER RATED

what I said before is the truth...
Bett was good playing vs MAC teams...
but the most important thing...BETT was winning games at home...playing away and not getting all the little help by referees..all of the sudden the game changes...right BETT???

Now you know how some teams feel...

The season is over..next page...lets move on...

but for the BETT big mouths...you got what you deserved...

I don't feel the refs jobbed Bettendorf at all. I don't blame refs. And when you say 'We got what we deserved',what was that? We lost by 1 to IC West and lost in double OT to Valley. It's not like we got blown out and I'll state it again Frosty and Bald-ho must respect and deem Bettendorf to have a good team and program to get this fired up. I don't know if they'll catch this though, because they're don't like to read long responses. Teams like IC West(and their fans) complain about ONE call in the FIRST HALF of a game that ends up being 3-0. You notice that after Bettendorf lost nobody was on here blaming anyone, they took their loss(s) in stride and moved on. This was a loaded field this year(all the games were close), so it was no easy challenge to win this year.

I like how Ankeny's goal was considered lucky, but if IC West scores that goal 'Oh that was a BEAUTIFUL goal'. Congrats on your season success Ankeny and IC West.

If you mean barky as in saying my team would win state or would dominate, I said nothing about that in my two posts during tournament play. One was in regards to your boy Bald-ho on how Bettendorf gets favored by the refs and my other post was in response to seeing if there were other contenders at state besides Ankeny or Valley, I just pointed out that Bettendorf and Iowa City West(so don't say I don't give other teams credit) had a good chance of winning as well. You can go walk over to the fridge in your parents basement and pull out a cold one, now that Bettendorf lost or that IC West got the finals. Go ahead I don't mind, it's not like you won state, which tends to happen to a lot of teams that beat Bettendorf and then make a huge scene about it. Go ask Assumption and North Scott the last two MAC football teams how they did at state, did they bring home any state titles? North Scott lost their next game, much like yourselves.

the kid that scored the goal for ankeny had 20 or so goals this season. if you thought his goal against IC West was lucky your stupid. the kid has played club forever and is one of the best forwards in the state. give some people credit. he has been scoring similiar goals like that all season. he had 5 himself against Valley this year. i think that kid might actually be skilled.

Simmer down there fulbot23........It was indeed an excellent goal, on the biggest stage of Iowa high school soccer. Jacob Misel came up really big for Ankeny against IC West and against Valley, when he scored twice i the 2nd half to knock Valley out. Congrats to Jacob. Still think Ankeny was lucky to beat IC West, because about 2 minutes prior to Jacob's goal, West had 2 good chances right in front of the Ankeney keeper that went wide, or were cleared. Very close match. Congrats to Ankeny on their first State Soccer title

hey puppy-bitch38....relax girl...

the argument is this...SOME OF YOU GUYS (bett people) were bragging the whole year about bett being sooooooo goood...but you aren't...so that is the argument...by your name im sure you are one of the football...massive-steroid-non soccer players Bett has...or a bench player...one of those two....i am almost 100% percent you are not a talented soccer player...no way....so just cut it off...even IC City was a better team than you guys but the refs gave you the game....i watched that game....so you guys are lucky you even went to state.....

but enough of bett it's getting boring...

ciao

So if Iowa City West or wherever you're from was undefeated and ranked #1 all year you wouldn't say they were a good team? I think going undefeated makes you a good team, we weren't bragging btw. And again they lost by 1 goal both games in a loaded field and from the paper it seems the Valley goal in double OT was a controversial one. I'm not saying refs are wrong, I leave that up to you.

I've got a question for you young fellas.

Is Jacob Misel going to play somewhere in college?

The kid an amazing State tourney, is physical, pretty fast and strong. He could definitely help alot of college teams.

i like the congrats to other teams frosty. i am glad your not arrogant like some people and only think ur team is the best. the tournament had a lot of good games and sometimes teams win on lucky bounces that go their way. its soccer and it happens. but Misel is going to a division 3 school called Elmhurst right outside chicago

I'm glad Misel isn't going to Simpson like he initially thought, I would hate to have to be in goal for the other team against him.

bettendorf does have players...and they do have coaching but their tactics are questionable....they tend to try and outrun everyone with their athletes rather than playing possesion....

bettendorf does have players...and they do have coaching but their tactics are questionable....they tend to try and outrun everyone with their athletes rather than playing possesion....

Ahhhh.yeah. Charlie Schwartz was voted Gatorade Player of the YEar and got some kind of schollie to play at Drake. I'd say Bett does have some players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT