ADVERTISEMENT

Before the playoffs start, predict who will be

LukeFeddersen

Jun 14, 2001
Before the playoffs start, predict who will be playing for the State
title and who will win. We shall see who is the smartest here.....

Don Bosco and Adair would potentially meet in the semis, so that's not a possible title game matchup. I'll take Don Bosco over West Bend-Mallard. I know WB-M got beat tonight, but I'm going with the theory that the loss will benefit them in a quarterfinal rematch with N-F.

Surprised to see no one taking any team for D1 or D2 after the way MMC destroyed everyone down at state last year. They had 6 games that were closer then those two games. I have a feeling that the rest of the state can't be that bad again this year and that it will be closer but has the rest of the state seriously caught them in one season? Only time will tell. I'll take whoever survives out of D1/D2 wins over DB.

going to agree with you on that one Buck. DB has an easy road to the championship again but district 1 and 2 are just head and shoulders better then everyone else

I would disagree on DB's road being easy. Although they should roll first round, they probably are playing N-K again 2nd round which gave them a challenge this past week and then probably either Janesville (who played them well) or Springville.

Ill go with a rematch of last year: Marcus Meriden Cleghorn over Don Bosco. I like MMCs balance on offense and the 1st string defense is shutting people down. Nobody except them could stop Riedemann from RV. I think they learned a lot from the WBM game in week 2. IMO, Coach Kyle Oswald is the best 8 man coach in the State too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT