ADVERTISEMENT

Battle of Hwt at Grand View open Wow

Dec 2, 2011
Bobby telford
Eric Thompson
Cody Krumwede
In the semi we have Krumwede vs telford and looks like the winner will get Thompson.
Would be awesome to see Thompson 2time SC from wsr vs Krumwede 3time SC from wsr.

Let us know how that turns out! Telford must not be wrestling Sunday then. Wow, he lost his spot completely then.

I don't know about Telford losing his spot completely; I believe Rasing has a 3-0 record against Nelson from Minnesota.

thompson match was in overtime...he reversed telford in 30 sec rideout ...as he reversed, he caught telford scrambling on his back for a 2-point exposure
good match for the fans!also tyler clark secured a reversal as time was going out to beat acosta from grandview[133] 2-1.....good talent for local college tourney in des moines! also for u cyclone fans, tanner weatherman[174] has made the transition to college wrestling during his redshirt year..he's continued with his open style of wrestling while beating a highly ranked senior[ty knowler] from grandview in the finals....

he wil have to sit out a year...my quess is hes happy and could be 3xnational champ by staying at grandview....lets all be happy hes back on the mat!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT