ADVERTISEMENT

Bama has some serious talent.

And I don’t mean the football team.
Toss up... having grown up in AL but college in GA + living there for a few years after, I'd say its 50/50 at best. FL too has some gorgeous women. You really appreciate it more when you move elsewhere, like New England. I lived in CT for 3 years and maybe saw 2 women I would call 'attractive'.

Toss up... having grown up in AL but college in GA + living there for a few years after, I'd say its 50/50 at best. FL too has some gorgeous women. You really appreciate it more when you move elsewhere, like New England. I lived in CT for 3 years and maybe saw 2 women I would call 'attractive'.
I was just in Ohio, and there's even less there than your CT number.

Last edited:
I was just in Ohio, and there's even less than your CT number.
I lived in Columbus for 3 years and covered the state as a Regional Mgr for Squibb... TOTALLY agree. I actually remember after 1 year the first great looking woman I saw there (blonde, blue eyes, 5'10", red dress) coming out of a clothing store. I promise you I almost stopped her to ask her if she were from this area.
2nd thing... huge legs. I asked a buddy of mine who grew up in Indy why the women in Midwest all had huge stovepipe legs?
He said they need them to haul all that laundry up from the basement.... LOL.... :p

I lived in Columbus for 3 years and covered the state as a Regional Mgr for Squibb... TOTALLY agree. I actually remember after 1 year the first great looking woman I saw there (blonde, blue eyes, 5'10", red dress) coming out of a clothing store. I promise you I almost stopped her to ask her if she were from this area.
2nd thing... huge legs. I asked a buddy of mine who grew up in Indy why the women in Midwest all had huge stovepipe legs?
He said they need them to haul all that laundry up from the basement.... LOL.... :p
I was staying in Marysville kicking off a project. It's unreal that a state that populated is that devoid of talent.

Speaking of, every time the camera in this game pans around the bama fans, I laugh. I know we deal with the 1%ers here, but that fanbase is something to behold. Most saved for years, or robbed a few liquor stores, to come to this game. I'm sure the ones whose meth addiction was too expensive to attend will get all dressed up tomorrow in their best "Who Farted" t-shirt, go to church, and spend fellowship time to talk about the game.

• Haha
Reactions: derek_tiger
….huge legs. I asked a buddy of mine who grew up in Indy why the women in Midwest all had huge stovepipe legs?
images

I was staying in Marysville kicking off a project. It's unreal that a state that populated is that devoid of talent.

Speaking of, every time the camera in this game pans around the bama fans, I laugh. I know we deal with the 1%ers here, but that fanbase is something to behold. Most saved for years, or robbed a few liquor stores, to come to this game. I'm sure the ones whose meth addiction was too expensive to attend will get all dressed up tomorrow in their best "Who Farted" t-shirt, go to church, and spend fellowship time to talk about the game.
The who farted ones don’t go to church. At least any church I would frequent. Maybe the snake handling ones or the ones with a tv preacher

The who farted ones don’t go to church. At least any church I would frequent. Maybe the snake handling ones or the ones with a tv preacher
That's actually semi-stolen from Greg Giraldo when he roasted the guys from the Blue Collar Comedy Tour.

The fans from both schools were full of talent in my section. My wife is very lucky that I love her dearly.

Fair enough...my heart was still broken several times tonight because I'm "old."
I'm sure your heart wasn't the only thing broken. Just rub up on your wife, and if she turns you down, rub one out on your wife. It's rollin' baby!

I'm sure your heart wasn't the only thing broken. Just rub up on your wife, and if she turns you down, rub one out on your wife. It's rollin' baby!

I'm too hammered to drive home..roughing it at the Four Seasons instead. Kept drinking at the bar...probably a poor strategy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT