ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn UGA - discussion thread

We could get him into such an internet rage he had to have keyboard keys flying into the air…. Kinda felt like I was climbing up on the short bus to give someone a wedgie

Probably will get parked in Purgatory for a spell over getting sleepy into level 10 rage mode

I told him I’d meet at the sonic near his house on a rando Tuesday…then posted I was in the parking lot looking for him.

He’s actually not a bad dude, just let his internet persona get out of hand at times. Spoke to him a few times after SP’s death. At that time he was in the financial services industry in Chicago. One of the annoying ones like Mass Mutual or Northwestern.

No offense to anyone that does that, and for the record he didn’t annoy me, but I’ve had other experiences with those two in particular that made my bp rise higher than Calhoun laying sod.

Yea, over time I saw him the same way. When he first started posting he was pretty young and sometimes the youngsters need a slap in the head. But agree, he seems like a pretty solid guy. I know SP loved the guy and that's enough for me.

aw4au14 is probably the same...but his head slaps back in the day needed to be a bit firmer than Faulkner's.

We could get him into such an internet rage he had to have keyboard keys flying into the air…. Kinda felt like I was climbing up on the short bus to give someone a wedgie

Probably will get parked in Purgatory for a spell over getting sleepy into level 10 rage mode
I hear there’s booze on that level.

Yea, over time I saw him the same way. When he first started posting he was pretty young and sometimes the youngsters need a slap in the head. But agree, he seems like a pretty solid guy. I know SP loved the guy and that's enough for me.

aw4au14 is probably the same...but his head slaps back in the day needed to be a bit firmer than Faulkner's.
Didn’t @aw4au14 graduate from high school recently?

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT