ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn tried to steal Rodney Garner

Nice win btw…. 4 teams in charge of their own destiny
I still think the league is UT's to lose. Frankly, USCe might be your biggest competition. AU needs to hold serve at home and grab an away win or two to be in one of those BYE spots for the tourney

I still think the league is UT's to lose. Frankly, USCe might be your biggest competition. AU needs to hold serve at home and grab an away win or two to be in one of those BYE spots for the tourney

USC e is playing pretty good

I think the league winner will have 3 losses

Reactions: dhetiger
LOL at the thought of Garner turning down AU. Hugh passed on him when he found out what a cussing heathern Rott-knee is. He’s way too abusive for today’s “portal potty…”

Acting this way won’t work in modern-day football programs:

LOL at the thought of Garner turning down AU. Hugh passed on him when he found out what a cussing heathern Rott-knee is. He’s way too abusive for today’s “portal potty…”

That's really pretty mild stuff when it comes to language. He said damn and ass 🙄

I get that you posted this tongue in cheek but are kids really that soft? As soft as bammer's frontcourt in Neville?

• Sad
Reactions: Pops Masterson
That's really pretty mild stuff when it comes to language. He said damn and ass 🙄

I get that you posted this tongue in cheek but are kids really that soft? As soft as bammer's frontcourt in Neville?
As soft as the left is on crime is what I’d use as a comparison.

Poor honk

Rodney telling allbarn to fuct oft hit him in the feels

Scorned women usually strike out like this

I’m still here for ya buddy

images

Poor honk

Rodney telling allbarn to fuct oft hit him in the feels

Scorned women usually strike out like this

I’m still here for ya buddy
I’m sure he wants to stay “up ‘ere in Maynordville” especially with the NCAA about to name him (and others) as the violating parties.

Odub:
images

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT