ADVERTISEMENT

At the local Independence Day parade this morning…

Small town Americana at its finest

The local Democrats handing out US Flags….I asked the dude handing them out if they were handing out Free lighters with it.

Big laughs from crowd of patriots beside me
Did your folks have floats of QAnon, Oathkeepers an Proud Boys? Fine people on both sides. Beat the policemen with American flags? Hang any election officials?

Stand back and stand by!

Boy Scouts, Sons if Norway, HS band, Jr ROTC mostly

Things your side hate
Actually I was a Eagle Scout -ScoutMaster for 30 yrs. During that time I sponsored 42 other boys including some minorities from Tiger Cubs to Eagle Scouts- including my two boys. I was in HS Band and ROTC. Not to mention a. Tour of duty in the AirForce… not bad for a Communist…
How about you?

Reactions: Konigstiger
Actually I was a Eagle Scout -ScoutMaster for 30 yrs. During that time I sponsored 42 other boys including some minorities from Tiger Cubs to Eagle Scouts- including my two boys. I was in HS Band and ROTC. Not to mention a. Tour of duty in the AirForce… not bad for a Communist…
How about you?
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: ZosoDawg
How about you?
yeah, but you were in the band, so...

Kind of too bad these clowns didn’t show up
or
or
Happy 4th

yeah, but you were in the band, so...
I’m not sure what else to do.

I did all those things that the new MAGA Patriots (LOLOL) think was Patriotic… But to the typical MAGA cult lemmings here-I’m a “communist?” … even though my historical stated positions indicate that I’m a China hating globalist capitalist Reaganomics conservative … which is ideologically opposite. LOLOLOLOL

That’s ok… you folks keep on supporting the steady takeover of Q-Patriotism from QAnon kooks and neonazi white supremacists.

Qhere we go one we go all!

STAND back and stand by!
MAGA by Gawd!

Reactions: Konigstiger
I’m not sure what else to do.

I did all those things that the new MAGA Patriots (LOLOL) think was Patriotic… But to the typical MAGA cult lemmings here-I’m a “communist?” … even though my historical stated positions indicate that I’m a China hating globalist capitalist Reaganomics conservative … which is ideologically opposite. LOLOLOLOL

That’s ok… you folks keep on supporting the steady takeover of Q-Patriotism from QAnon kooks and neonazi white supremacists.

Qhere we go one we go all!

STAND back and stand by!
MAGA by Gawd!
You’ve refined your position as the like to say. You aren’t who you were then, whatever you think that is.

No.. I have just taken the same position as the great majority of people on this planet who despise a historically corrupt childish irrational dictator.
Uhh…. were he a “dictator”, he would not have quietly stepped on Marine One and headed off to FL….with no shots fired (at least by his supporters). So thanks to you, instead of a (as you inaccurately depict) “historically corrupt childish dictator” with a morally solid competent VP, we are now having to endure a feeble, dementia riddled, Marxist controlled president with a batshit crazy in-over-her-head VP…..nice, real effing nice.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Uhh…. were he a “dictator”, he would not have quietly stepped on Marine One and headed off to FL….with no shots fired (at least by his supporters). So thanks to you, instead of a (as you inaccurately depict) “historically corrupt childish dictator” with a morally solid competent VP, we are now having to endure a feeble, dementia riddled, Marxist controlled president with a batshit crazy in-over-her-head VP…..nice, real effing nice.
He came close, he encouraged the ransacking of the capital and his nut job dumb ass supporters fell right in line.

How about you?

Boy Scout got kicked outta cub scouts for eating brownies

How about you?

we both know you democrats hate all those things…plus patriotism….the American flag…and the national anthem

Small town Americana at its finest

The local Democrats handing out US Flags….I asked the dude handing them out if they were handing out Free lighters with it.

Big laughs from crowd of patriots beside me
Where were the Patriots during the Nixon and Ford administrations . There were plenty of flags burning then too … Nixon called in the Troops and started shooting student protesters… that sure put a stop to it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT