ADVERTISEMENT

As USA walks in to open the olympics

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
People of every color on that team chant “USA” and carry the flag…. What a bunch of systemically racist idiots.

As a young man I can remember every four years looking forward to the Olympic Games with national pride and excitement because we had another opportunity to beat the evil empire, yet today……

As a young man I can remember every four years looking forward to the Olympic Games with national pride and excitement because we had another opportunity to beat the evil empire, yet today……

yup. I didn’t care for anything other than what the Soviet Union medal count was. As long as we were ahead of the commies all was good.

Conservatism is what happens when you have grown up so sheltered from any real adversity or difficulty, that you’ve become so fragile things like the US athletes joining others in any tiny call for change triggers you so bad you can’t shut up about it on any form of social media, and makes you drool over the Russians. What pathetic shape this “movement” is in.

Conservatism is what happens when you have grown up so sheltered from any real adversity or difficulty, that you’ve become so fragile things like the US athletes joining others in any tiny call for change triggers you so bad you can’t shut up about it on any form of social media, and makes you drool over the Russians. What pathetic shape this “movement” is in.
What cave do you live in?...

I’m sorry princess, but this is a topic where you should just sit your pansy ass on the bench.

Nobody is going to take advice from a proven racist pussy, so sit this one out.

What cave do you live in?...

I’m sorry princess, but this is a topic where you should just sit your pansy ass on the bench.

Nobody is going to take advice from a proven racist pussy, so sit this one out.
^ Like I said, overly privileged snowflakes who’ve never once faced real adversity and have probably always been sheltered from tough consequences by mommy and daddy.

Good Lord, you are absolutely lost. How does one think Group B are pussies because they are fvcking tired of hearing Group A whine about EVERYTHING and blame all of their problems on others? You just aren't a deep thinker.

Tell us about our sheltered lives btw.

Good Lord, you are absolutely lost. How does one think Group B are pussies because they are fvcking tired of hearing Group A whine about EVERYTHING and blame all of their problems on others? You just aren't a deep thinker.

Yeah I can’t even respond to her on this one. Ol socky don’t know where she shit last.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Is this political or societal? All countries have their own extremist wackos. Tell me one that doesn’t ( besides NK)

Karma….goes around comes around…?

That is the 'person' that wants equal pay for 'person' sports as the 'person' team continues to lose, nobody cares and rating continue to fall. More 'persons' know them for politics than the sport the 'person' plays.

Unlike any of your sexual partners.
Unlike any of your sexual partners.
Is it true you are a graphic arts designer for the Iowa State Fair?

iowa-state-fair-logo.jpg

Frankly, I’m not celebrating anything. I think it’s disgraceful for athletes wearing the “USA” uniform, representing their country (and they are) to use the Olympics as a platform to make some half baked political statement by disrespecting our national anthem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT