ADVERTISEMENT

As I mentioned to several of you, my buddy that’s on the LSU football staff warned me that their girls basketball team was comprised of dogshit trash

giphy.gif

Either is better than defending the degenerate behavior we see from LSU athletics. Good choice today, @Bill_D
Nothing to defend. It was inadvertent and non intentional. But think what you want. You will anyway.

Additionally, LSU WBB drew more fans to watch that game then watched any World Series game, NBA Finals or any other sporting event. I believe it was the biggest event ever on ESPN, over 12MM people I understand. So your petty crap about an inadvertent happening means very little to me.

Even if LSU WBB didn’t win the championship this year they are the face of WBB. That’s why the LSU women athletes’s NIL program is probably the best NIL program in the country.

Nothing to defend. It was inadvertent and non intentional. But think what you want. You will anyway.

Additionally, LSU WBB drew more fans to watch that game then watched any World Series game, NBA Finals or any other sporting event. I believe it was the biggest event ever on ESPN, over 12MM people I understand. So your petty crap about an inadvertent happening means very little to me.

Even if LSU WBB didn’t win the championship this year they are the face of WBB. That’s why the LSU women athletes’s NIL program is probably the best NIL program in the country.
It wasn't inadvertent. Your coach said it was routine. Mulkey has been around the game long enough to know the national anthem is played before it. It was intentional and it's disingenuous to say otherwise. The Louisiana Governor agrees.

People who did watch the game did so because it was a rematch of a game that had an ugly ending with some players acting like assholes. But congrats on the ratings.

The face of WBB has been a single player for 2 years. LSU isn't the face of it. For Christ's sake, they aren't even the premier program in the SEC.

Easy on the hyperbole Bill. “Or any other sporting event”

Duke-NCSt drew a bigger audience on Sunday.

The CFP this year drew a 50-150% larger audience.

There’s others as well.

Also it was the largest women’s BB on ESPN, not any sport.

I’ve watched the LSU women on 3 occasions within the last year, and they have at least the 2nd most thuggish, uncouth womens squad in the nation…. And I say 2nd, only because I haven’t watched on WVa women folk games, but there’s a high likelihood of Them being the worst just by association

There’s others as well.

It's hilarious that you think he will let pesky facts get in the way of things "he knows."

Reactions: dhetiger

It wasn’t more watched than any World Series or NBA Finals, it was the most watched NCAA WBB game.. GIGANTIC difference. It was probably also more watched because of the Iowa chick than LSU. Look at your own players’ interviews… people weren’t turning the tv on to root for lsu, they were rooting against them. That’s why they keep trying to max out that race card in defending Angel Reese…

Reactions: Reasoned

One of your funniest posts yet.

Perhaps you shoukd check the viewership
It wasn't inadvertent. Your coach said it was routine. Mulkey has been around the game long enough to know the national anthem is played before it. It was intentional and it's disingenuous to say otherwise. The Louisiana Governor agrees.

People who did watch the game did so because it was a rematch of a game that had an ugly ending with some players acting like assholes. But congrats on the ratings.

The face of WBB has been a single player for 2 years. LSU isn't the face of it. For Christ's sake, they aren't even the premier program in the SEC.
Perhaps you should check the TV viewers on otger teams. It may not be the

There’s others as well.

I didn’t see anything on that but did they draw 12+ MM average or 16.1 MM peak? I think it has been reported thar one Eastern NBA finals basketball game is the only basketball game to exceed it.

How many viewers did the CFP draw in numbers? Your statement here is a little ambiguous.

Also it was not intentional to violate the national anthem and it was not political. They miss it when it interferes with their routine preparation.

It wasn’t more watched than any World Series or NBA Finals, it was the most watched NCAA WBB game.. GIGANTIC difference. It was probably also more watched because of the Iowa chick than LSU. Look at your own players’ interviews… people weren’t turning the tv on to root for lsu, they were rooting against them. That’s why they keep trying to max out that race card in defending Angel Reese…
You better check. I think they have more viewers anytime they are on. They are also routinely sold out as the visiting team. Some of our women sports personalities have over 10 MM followers on their web sites. Flau Joe Johnson has a separate career from basketball and works on it while playing BB and going to school.
It's hilarious that you think he will let pesky facts get in the way of things "he knows."
assumptions?

I didn’t see anything on that but did they draw 12+ MM average or 16.1 MM peak? I think it has been reported thar one Eastern NBA finals basketball game is the only basketball game to exceed it.

How many viewers did the CFP draw in numbers? Your statement here is a little ambiguous.

Also it was not intentional to violate the national anthem and it was not political. They miss it when it interferes with their routine preparation.

NC game drew 23 million I believe it was, Alabama/Michigan drew 27 million.

I’d have to look back up the numbers, but Duke/NC State drew a larger audience.

Last year’s men’s NC basketball game drew a “record low” 14.7 million. So literally every year the men’s NC game averages higher than the LSU/Iowa game from this past weekend.

Facts are a bitch to thick purple and gold goggles.

They miss the national anthem every game as part of THEIR routine. It is intentional. The national anthem being played at games is also routine. Mulkey knows this, but somehow, LSU's routine causes them to miss the routinely played anthem. It may not be "political" but it sure as Hell is disrespectful. And, we've all been consistent here. From Kapernick to the USWNT and Rapinie to the LSU WBB team. It's ok to call out LSU on things, Bill. You are, literally, the only poster here who hasn't chastised their own school for bad or questionable behavior.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I’ve watched the LSU women on 3 occasions within the last year, and they have at least the 2nd most thuggish, uncouth womens squad in the nation…. And I say 2nd, only because I haven’t watched on WVa women folk games, but there’s a high likelihood of Them being the worst just by association
Of all the posts here this one I understand the least. First it is an outright lie. The whole thing. The media does even say LSU is thugish. They don’t like the trash talking. But they don’t talk about Catlin Clark who is as big a trash talker, if not bigger than Reese. What Reese did at the NC game last year were the exact same trash talk Clark had made against South Carolina the previous game at the end when they were winning. Interestingly enough Iowa cheered when Clark did it and thought it was great. They booed Reese the next game and the Media also criticized Reese as unsportsmanlike like and never mentioned Clark.

LSU is not thugish so why the lie? I also don’t think I ever attacked you or Your school. I doubt if you thought they were thuggish or you would not have watched 3 games. Are you just like tge Moslem? You bow toward Pop like Honk does nearly every time he speaks.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
Of all the posts here this one I understand the least. First it is an outright lie. The whole thing. The media does even say LSU is thugish. They don’t like the trash talking. But they don’t talk about Catlin Clark who is as big a trash talker, if not bigger than Reese. What Reese did at the NC game last year were the exact same trash talk Clark had made against South Carolina the previous game at the end when they were winning. Interestingly enough Iowa cheered when Clark did it and thought it was great. They booed Reese the next game and the Media also criticized Reese as unsportsmanlike like and never mentioned Clark.

LSU is not thugish so why the lie? I also don’t think I ever attacked you or Your school. I doubt if you thought they were thuggish or you would not have watched 3 games. Are you just like tge Moslem? You bow toward Pop like Honk does nearly every time he speaks.

I eagerly await IPD's reply. If there's one thing that we all enjoy, it's having another tell us what our real opinions are.

I don't know if you've done this sort of thing your whole life...but I do know that you've done it the last 20 odd years.

They miss the national anthem every game as part of THEIR routine. It is intentional. The national anthem being played at games is also routine. Mulkey knows this, but somehow, LSU's routine causes them to miss the routinely played anthem. It may not be "political" but it sure as Hell is disrespectful. And, we've all been consistent here. From Kapernick to the USWNT and Rapinie to the LSU WBB team. It's ok to call out LSU on things, Bill. You are, literally, the only poster here who hasn't chastised their own school for bad or questionable behavior.
Yes I do. You just don’t know it. I have since the later 70s taken a big interest in LSU. I know some very influential people and legislators. I make my complaints where they mean something. I am very active. I just don’t smut it up on an internet board. You are probably right about that.

Have you ever ask yourself why LA is the 3rd poorest state and LSU is a top 5 college sports brand in the country? We must be doing something right,

I eagerly await IPD's reply. If there's one thing that we all enjoy, it's having another tell us what our real opinions are.

I don't know if you've done this sort of thing your whole life...but I do know that you've done it the last 20 odd years.
Making another assumption? That’s all you do.

It’s not a lie, it’s my phucking observations, Bill. So you can cram “lies” up your arse, because from MY damn perspective, your blessed LSU womens team are a pack of violent b!tches on mens steroids trying to win through intimidation. It’s like watching a cat fight when occasionally a womens basketball game breaks out.

I don’t need phucking “media” telling me WTF i am seeing on the TV…. But obviously YOU need Tiger Droppings to tell you what to think, because you obviously haven’t seen the shite these LSU b!tches pull

The next time you feel the need to tell another man that his actual observations are lies, you can butt-phuck yourself with a hot poker

Yes I do. You just don’t know it. I have since the later 70s taken a big interest in LSU. I know some very influential people and legislators. I make my complaints where they mean something. I am very active. I just don’t smut it up on an internet board. You are probably right about that.

Have you ever ask yourself why LA is the 3rd poorest state and LSU is a top 5 college sports brand in the country? We must be doing something right,
What in the name of Zeus' asshole does your last paragraph have to do with the national anthem and disrespecting it? Alabama is poor state and bama is a huge brand name in college sports, too. I'd say nice deflection, but that was stupid.

Your first paragraph is comical at best. Am I to believe that you'll defend LSU to the death here, but, privately, you'll call out the programs for bad or questionable behavior? Believe it or not, that's smutting up an internet board.

What in the name of Zeus' asshole does your last paragraph have to do with the national anthem and disrespecting it? Alabama is poor state and bama is a huge brand name in college sports, too. I'd say nice deflection, but that was stupid.

Your first paragraph is comical at best. Am I to believe that you'll defend LSU to the death here, but, privately, you'll call out the programs for bad or questionable behavior? Believe it or not, that's smutting up an internet board.

Breaking news: biggest homer in the history of internet sports board is actually objective of his said team when he’s offline

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

I normally steer clear of these discussions with you, Bill... but I do wonder if there is anything related to LSU that you wouldn't defend to the death?
That's why Bill gets trolled so hard.

We've tried to take his blinders off...alas, he holds steadfast to defending all things purple and gold.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT