ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone interested in the Genocide Games?

I see the original topic has been derailed a dozen times at least... so literally nobody cares about the lympic games... NBC is getting boot-phooked on the ratings

Let's be real, most of these sports are unwatchable. People tune in out of national pride....which seems to be in somewhat short supply recently. x10 if you're tuning in to watch some woke asshat ski cross country.

I'm good.

I see the original topic has been derailed a dozen times at least... so literally nobody cares about the lympic games... NBC is getting boot-phooked on the ratings
trainn.jpg

Let's be real, most of these sports are unwatchable. People tune in out of national pride....which seems to be in somewhat short supply recently. x10 if you're tuning in to watch some woke asshat ski cross country.

I'm good.
Yeah, NBC has probably slit they’re own wrists paying $7.85 Billion for exclusive US rights to the Olympics through 2032, only to keep up with the other networks on woke anti-American BS

Yeah, NBC has probably slit they’re own wrists paying $7.85 Billion for exclusive US rights to the Olympics through 2032, only to keep up with the other networks on woke anti-American BS
Their Premier League deal will help a little, but this woke BS they are knee deep in is going to hurt a lot more.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I
He told the guy in charge of weather updates to “FUKC OFF!” All that guy was doing was trying to save the kid’s life.
How can anyone be that selfish?
f you are going to make a charge like that at least have something true and don’t be such a liar.

I don’t think so. But he was in trouble because some underage girl followed him into a boys bathroom in HS and sucked on something.
Not sure how I missed this gem of a post. “Followed him into a bathroom a lbs sucked on something…” lol way to sugar coat it @Bill_D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT