ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone interested in the Genocide Games?

The NCAA doesn’t have anything to do with NCs. AP poll had one for years before the playoffs. So did Coaches poll, National Championship Foundation, GolfDigest, and the one AU got in 2004…: The People’s National Championship.
The year before, 2003, the NCAA didn’t award a National Championship to LSU either. You may recall that one differently since LSU was in on a controversial “split” championship. But lemme guess…..
“THAT’S DIFFERENT!”

the People’s National Championship? Is that the same one Central Florida got a few years ago?

The NCAA doesn’t have anything to do with NCs. AP poll had one for years before the playoffs. So did Coaches poll, National Championship Foundation, GolfDigest, and the one AU got in 2004…: The People’s National Championship.
The year before, 2003, the NCAA didn’t award a National Championship to LSU either. You may recall that one differently since LSU was in on a controversial “split” championship. But lemme guess…..
“THAT’S DIFFERENT!”

I've never heard your voice but I swear to God that I can hear it when I read these posts. 😂🤣😂

“THAT’S DIFFERENT!”
LSU was awarded the BCS championship. Its on the lists. There is no champion listed for the 2004 championship.

LSU was awarded the BCS championship. Its on the lists. There is no champion listed for the 2004 championship.
Hey Bill, remember what happened in the Capital One Bowl that year? If not, let’s stroll down memory lane shall we….

As mentioned earlier, I love alpine skiing and China has never even hosted a World Cup event….this is a sham and a disgraceful outrage!

You don't enjoy seeing stunning skiing venues like this?

z7xDHbMalymaQ6SvMSm_Cp9Hv9eLeWwmwZLLCXBbl0sSKi0CRqDZrU6ssVssuGy3Yg7ErIbZL5_EW2FvmSC4CkT7dALboo1ou51oSWdMKVRgQl4Ot0dqLSp5GlJZr7nCh0I-Xem0hwlt-rPdzMUAOFnWsP0p54e-gebwdZPXqTJ8-KOsaMv9K_29jJRnCxI0aw=s0-d-e1-ft

Hey Bill, remember what happened in the Capital One Bowl that year? If not, let’s stroll down memory lane shall we….
I was there at the game in 2004.

Hey, do you remember I believe 2014 Bowl, any way after the 2013 season and LSU had lost its QB who was one of the best QB in the country and our RB Hill run all over your asses to win.

Don't f^ck with Bill_D...
Yeah well, he’s still wrong about 😷….case in point, look at all the blue state governor’s running for the high grass. I’ll guarantee within 5 years you’ll have about as much luck finding a Democrat politician admit they were for mask mandates, as you will finding a politician admit going to war in Vietnam was a good idea……even though they voted for it. 😉

BTW, this young lady is trash: “We believe we have identified the worst person in the world (and we’re barely exaggerating). Her name is Eileen Gu. She is an American who grew up in California, cut her teeth skiing in the United States, is headed to Stanford University, but just won Olympic gold for the Chinese Communist Party. Gu is “sportswashing” genocide and is the glamorous face of the dictatorial communist regime in Beijing. This is evidence of why globalism is so bad for America, and our establishment media is a major part of it.”

Yeah well, he’s still wrong about 😷….case in point, look at all the blue state governor’s running for the high grass. I’ll guarantee within 5 years you’ll have about as much luck finding a Democrat politician admit they were for mask mandates, as you will finding a politician admit going to war in Vietnam was a good idea……even though they voted for it. 😉

BTW, this young lady is trash: “We believe we have identified the worst person in the world (and we’re barely exaggerating). Her name is Eileen Gu. She is an American who grew up in California, cut her teeth skiing in the United States, is headed to Stanford University, but just won Olympic gold for the Chinese Communist Party. Gu is “sportswashing” genocide and is the glamorous face of the dictatorial communist regime in Beijing. This is evidence of why globalism is so bad for America, and our establishment media is a major part of it.”
I am not wrong about the masks doing what I say about the aerosols being forced into a tortuous path and being captured. If you don’t believe blow on a mirror.

I am not wrong about the masks doing what I say about the aerosols being forced into a tortuous path and being captured. If you don’t believe blow on a mirror.
If I had a mirror on my face like it was a mask, I'm quite certain that I'd suffocate. A mask is porous and a mirror isn't.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Which means Auburn, an undefeated SEC champion, had more claim to it than anyone.
BTW, Southern Cal would’ve smoked LSU.

Let’s be honest, USC got pooched (and I’m no fan of SC). Truth be told, whatever Bush received……he earned 😉

Would love to see Tonya Harding take this beetch out behind the woodshed .

Last edited:
But they lost, so they have a loss on their record.

However, I don’t have a dog in this fight so I will let you and honk hash this one out.
Wasn’t it the year before AU was #1 early in the season and USC stomped their ass. It was essentially two teams of the same players?

Wasn’t it the year before AU was #1 early in the season and USC stomped their ass. It was essentially two teams of the same players?
That was the year that Tubby decided to let Nall and Ensminger be joint OC. Both of USC's touchdowns came off of AU turnovers inside their own 20. USC's offense didn't do shit that game in spite of AU's offense doing dick. Ask Georgia if there was a difference between 03 AU and 04 AU. Georgia basically returned the same team that beat AU's ass in 03 and they got curb stomped in 04. In other words, STFU.

That was the year that Tubby decided to let Nall and Ensminger be joint OC. Both of USC's touchdowns came off of AU turnovers inside their own 20. USC's offense didn't do shit that game in spite of AU's offense doing dick. Ask Georgia if there was a difference between 03 AU and 04 AU. Georgia basically returned the same team that beat AU's ass in 03 and they got curb stomped in 04. In other words, STFU.
Sounds like the competition was weaker in 2004, but this is between you and @Bill_D so I’ll stay out of it.

Just so you know, Bill, AU beat the fvck out of LSU in 2002, yet LSU returned the favor the next year with both teams being basically the same. Quit being Gator level stupid.

Hell hath no furry like a AU fan scorned. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
Hell hath no furry like a AU fan scorned. 😊
Haha....truth hurts most people. I don't claim a NC for 2004. I have no idea what happens if AU plays USC. Funny thing is, neither does anyone else. I provided examples of why one year is different from another, but I'm "scorned". It could be that yall who disagree are just stupid.

Haha....truth hurts most people. I don't claim a NC for 2004. I have no idea what happens if AU plays USC. Funny thing is, neither does anyone else. I provided examples of why one year is different from another, but I'm "scorned". It could be that yall who disagree are just stupid.
Hence, the desire for a FB playoff. Even if same two teams play the same year (as was this year with UGA & Bama) the outcomes can be much different (as it was this year). The old adage “On any given day…..” is in fact correct.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT