ADVERTISEMENT

Airspace over Michigan was just restricted….

Orange_N_White

All District
Dec 1, 2005
Xi dropping turds on USA …he knows our weak ass President can’t do anything or they spill the beans on his family’s corruption

Nice work gator

Dumbass

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Xi dropping turds on USA …he knows our weak ass President can’t do anything or they spill the beans on his family’s corruption

Nice work gator

Dumbass

Big Dick Joe firing off the missiles.
Glad we finally have a POTUS with the balls to shoot them down.
We traded national security for nicer tweets, climate religion and gender fluidity.

Fvcking brilliant.
Big Dick Joe 4-0 shooting them down.. China Don was 0-3??

Xi’s new plan - send dozens of $20k balloons for the US to destroy with million $$$ missiles. And laugh at us
So you think Orange man would do what? Send “nuclear missile subs to the Russian coast” like said he’d do at the beginning of the Ukraine war?? I’m still LMAO about his military “Strategery”. He’s a real warrior!!

Big Dick Joe firing off the missiles.
Glad we finally have a POTUS with the balls to shoot them down.

Big Dick Joe 4-0 shooting them down.. China Don was 0-3??
Have you ever watched "The First 48"? Most episodes end with the family of the victim releasing dozens of balloons in the air. I can almost picture Joe thinking that America is under attack if he were to watch the show.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
So you think Orange man would do what? Send “nuclear missile subs to the Russian coast” like said he’d do at the beginning of the Ukraine war?? I’m still LMAO about his military “Strategery”. He’s a real warrior!!
Why the eff would I care about what some former politician would do or not do??!!? Who the phuck cares?? We have an invalid in the White House, and you’re too busy whining about how Trump touched you in a naughty place

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT