ADVERTISEMENT

As gator said - Biden fixing international affairs on first day!

Orange_N_White

All District
Dec 1, 2005
Just Kidding- he’s already got our next door neighbor calling him a liar

nice work Gator

dumbass

Justin Trudeau--" I had been in constant contact with Biden and his administration about how important it is to keep the project on target right up until yesterday. I had explained the jobs it would cost and damage it would cause to our economy and future growth. He told me that he has no control of this decision as his administration had to follow the plan. I am really disappointed with with Biden. I thought we had a plan together but I guess not. I feel like I was lied to"

Justin Trudeau--"He told me that he has no control of this decision as his administration had to follow the plan"

WTF??

the President of the United States has no control over the decision?

damn, corn pop

I must agree with Joe. He does not have control of his decisions. It has to do with one of these three: Stupidity, Dementia and Backroom handlers... or maybe a bit of all three. He is not in control of the decision making process.

Reactions: dhetiger
giphy.gif

Okay, that’s the last time I’ll use that GIF. However, the same can not be said for feeble Joe, we must soldier on knowing we’re but one semi-challenging question from hearing that maddening refrain.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT