ADVERTISEMENT

# 4 SB-L vs #10 Bishop Heelan

CBCrusader1994

Freshman
Nov 6, 2015
Big MRAC battle tonite at Bishop Heelan. SB-L returns it's entire starting lineup vs a tough Bishop Heelan squad led by dynamic senior guard Deandre Burnside. Burnside is coming off a 29 pt performance in the Crusaders big win over Davenport Assumption.
Should be a good one !

This should be a great game at the PIT tonight. This has turned into a nice rivalry in Sioux City over the past few years. Especially with SBL beating Heelan in district BB last year and FB this year.

SBL also beat Heelan in district baseball... Heelan boys want this win tonight! Especially with first home game in the new & improved Pit.

Thrilling win by 10th ranked Crusaders over #4 SB-L in a well played tough contest. DeAndre Burnside scored 17 in the 2nd half for the youthful Crusaders, who at one time had three sophomores and one frosh on the court. These teams will be seeing each other a few more times this year, going to be hard to top this one but they just might. Two good teams.

Sioux City Journal write up

http://siouxcityjournal.com/high-sc...cle_93e801a8-e005-5de7-88d1-caa6adbc4d68.html

Thrilling win by 10th ranked Crusaders over #4 SB-L in a well played tough contest. DeAndre Burnside scored 17 in the 2nd half for the youthful Crusaders, who at one time had three sophomores and one frosh on the court. These teams will be seeing each other a few more times this year, going to be hard to top this one but they just might. Two good teams.

Sioux City Journal write up

http://siouxcityjournal.com/high-sc...cle_93e801a8-e005-5de7-88d1-caa6adbc4d68.html
I know most of the kids from each team so its hard to see one or the other lose this one. All i can say is my boy Dre got away with a bit of a push off at the end there. :) Cant tell you how many times he probably heard me say "MAKE the refs MAKE a call" He tried and they did not blow the whistle. And Kyrese getting that game winning tip is pretty awesome for him! He has come a long way over the past few years. He can play...

Good luck to both teams the rest of the years and hope SBL takes down AL tonight!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT