ADVERTISEMENT

3a pairings for playoffs

If you want a good place to check out one of the playoff games, you should check out the SBL vs. Carlisle game played this Friday on longlines.com/live !!! Features On-demand as well!
dont u have to pay to watch those games?????

I was at the DCG vs Harlan game last night. Neither team looked like a playoff team\

That isn't what I thought at all. It was an ugly game but to me epitomized the finality of playoffs. You had 2 very capable defenses and coaching staffs looking at the overall big picture and deciding to take a strategy of not make big mistakes that can beat them. People expected to see more offense but why? Once Harlan got up 7-0 why would they think they needed to add risk offensively? 7 points would have been enough to beat Lewis Central when Harlan beat them 14-6,

Probably not the kind of game many people would like to see but these were 2 playoff teams deserving their week 10 game and relatively evenly matched. As I already stated.... Harlan handed Lewis Central their only lost this season in a similar low scoring affair.

Looking forward to next weeks matchup in Council Bluffs.

Ok dream as you may. I was unimpressed. Big time.

Good grief. DCG played 3 teams in the regular season that comprised the 16 teams making the playoffs. That is 1/3 of their schedule against playoff teams. Although they played on the road all 3 games they still went 2-1 picking up road wins against Norwalk and Glenwood and their only loss of the season 0-14 at Pella clear back on week one. They are still 1-1 against the 2 playoff teams they faced in the regular season that remain in the final 8.

Regardless of the outcome at LC next week trying to say DCG doesn't belong in the playoffs is shear ignorance.

I dont care what you think. They were no good. Besides your animosity towards perry is weird.

What is weird is mentioning Perry in a thread about the playoffs (at least until Boone goes the opposite direction and lets everyone in).

Not sure. You tell me. Ask @stickman80 , he thinks he's the top DCG fan out there.

QUOTE="FLBP, post: 177006, member: 6378"]Was it ADM that did not want to play DCG last year and this year . Don't believe it was DCG hiding.[/QUOTE]

Not sure. You tell me. Ask @stickman80 , he thinks he's the top DCG fan out there.

QUOTE="FLBP, post: 177006, member: 6378"]Was it ADM that did not want to play DCG last year and this year . Don't believe it was DCG hiding.
[/QUOTE]

IDK if it was ADM or DCG that didn't want to schedule the other but I wouldn't be surprised if it was ADM.

When DCG left the RRC it was because they had outgrown the conference. ADM had the opportunity to go the same direction but once a river rat....always a river rat (just joking). Guess they wanted to stay in a conference more of their pace. Probably was more of the same in setting their football schedule too.

FTR to backup my point. ADM played cross conference in basketball this week.....and lost to 2A Pella Christian. DCG played cross conference too and smoked RRC Carlisle 61-23.

Nuff said.

Last edited:
Nope. DCG got a little arrogant and decided they were better than the Raccoon River. In reality it hasnt helped them any more than had they not moved conferences.

ADM doesnt need DCG and their fan base causing problems every year (ex - planting a tree on the ADM football field)

IDK if it was ADM or DCG that didn't want to schedule the other but I wouldn't be surprised if it was ADM.

When DCG left the RRC it was because they had outgrown the conference. ADM had the opportunity to go the same direction but once a river rat....always a river rat (just joking). Guess they wanted to stay in a conference more of their pace. Probably was more of the same in setting their football schedule too.

FTR to backup my point. ADM played cross conference in basketball this week.....and lost to 2A Pella Christian. DCG played cross conference too and smoked RRC Carlisle 61-23.

Nuff said.[/QUOTE]

Nope. DCG got a little arrogant and decided they were better than the Raccoon River. In reality it hasnt helped them any more than had they not moved conferences.

ADM doesnt need DCG and their fan base causing problems every year (ex - planting a tree on the ADM football field)

You are what you eat. Just ask Independence. Btw...nice call on that game.

I realize the cities of Des Moines and West Des Moines get their water from the Raccoon River but that is after they have treated it in order to make it drinkable. If you eat what you catch from the Raccoon River, you are going to be plenty sick.

Dude what the heck are you eating/smoking/huffing?

ADM and the Raccoon River Conference is probably better off without DCG.

Also, I drink Mt Dew...what does that say about me?

You are what you eat. Just ask Independence. Btw...nice call on that game.

I realize the cities of Des Moines and West Des Moines get their water from the Raccoon River but that is after they have treated it in order to make it drinkable. If you eat what you catch from the Raccoon River, you are going to be plenty sick.

Last edited:
Dude what the heck are you eating/smoking/huffing?

ADM and the Raccoon River Conference is probably better off without DCG.

Also, I drink Mt Dew...what does that say about me?

That fortunately for the gene pool the yellow dye may have sterilized you.

Let's avoid the stereotypes there Mustang boy.

QUOTE="stickman80, post: 177169, member: 5760"]That fortunately for the gene pool the yellow dye may have sterilized you.[/QUOTE]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT