ADVERTISEMENT

2A State

DarkThunder#61

All State
Sep 28, 2005
Pairings released:

Western Christian (23-1) vs Pella Christian (19-5)

Panorama (23-2) vs Aplington-Parkersburg (20-3)

Lawton-Bronson (24-1) vs Iowa City Regina (19-4)

IKM-Manning (23-1) vs Maquoketa Valley (19-5)

Should be some good 1st rd matchups. Panorama-AP should be a very exciting game. Also, the big rematch of last year's championship game between Western and PC. PC much more of an underdog in this one though.

Hull Western Christian and Pella Christian actually met once this season back in December. It was a somewhat big deal here in northwest Iowa because it was the rematch of the state championship. Western Christian won by 31, though, and squandered any excitement that was previously made.

Originally posted by nwiowahawkeyefan:
Hull Western Christian and Pella Christian actually met once this season back in December. It was a somewhat big deal here in northwest Iowa because it was the rematch of the state championship. Western Christian won by 31, though, and squandered any excitement that was previously made.
Good. Western shouldn't get any satisfaction out of winning basketball games.

Why? Just because. Deal with it.

Well, I put a comment in at the beginning of the season, regarding WEstern's dominance, that got MR. WALLEYE up in arms....perhaps he will enjoy me having to eat my words in the semi-finals if AP and Western get there.

I would love to see another IKM/Lawton game after having watched them in their conference championship game- IKM, I am sure, would love a chance at Lawton. I love how Lawton plays- they can put up points and they play hard.
Panorama is a nice team- they have a really good post player and their guards can shoot it also- don't know if they have the depth to contend with AP or not- will be a good game to see.

I guess you have to think Western will win this thing because they are talented and deep, but we will see. Excited to see the games next week- good luck to all of the teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT