ADVERTISEMENT

1A quarterfinal updates

Zero ties to either WB or MFL but tuned into the radio broadcast to hear the end. West Branch radio guys are probably the worst I’ve ever heard lol. Both trying to talk over the other, weren’t even describing what was going on just yelling about the play and then of course very classy trashing the refs on broadcast

Reactions: Pinehawk
MFL fumbles again with under a minute to go. What a collapse by MFL. They looked like the better team, but they lost the game with poor special teams play.

Zero ties to either WB or MFL but tuned into the radio broadcast to hear the end. West Branch radio guys are probably the worst I’ve ever heard lol. Both trying to talk over the other, weren’t even describing what was going on just yelling about the play and then of course very classy trashing the refs on broadcast
You must not be familiar with the WB culture. Have you ever heard a butch interview? Cringe worthy is an understatement. Glad they won. Unfortunately they will get their shit handed to them at the dome. East side was really bad this year.

Underwood wins 47-28.

Final four teams: West Sioux, Van Meter, Underwood, and West Branch

What are the final four seeds and matchups?

Reactions: JMSBFD
4 best teams are left in the state for 1A. Good teams overcome adversity. Hats off to MFL. WB is battle tested. Anything can happen in the dome.

You must not be familiar with the WB culture. Have you ever heard a butch interview? Cringe worthy is an understatement. Glad they won. Unfortunately they will get their shit handed to them at the dome. East side was really bad this year.
I’m not familiar at all being closer to central iowa but cringe worthy is very accurate

Great rally by the Bears!! Time for some climate controlled football!!
Thanks CID.
We will see how it goes. Hopefully, we can get healthy. Van Meter may be the best football "program" in all of Iowa right now. Coach Trudo has something going there that's special. Reminiscent of Coach Cook during his time at Regina. Sustained success is nit easy at the lower levels.

Reactions: ISUfan00
Blame I know you’re close to the program, what’s the status’s of Henson and one of Boelk boys? Henson didn’t look good, I believe the Boelk boy stopped playing offense and just played defense from roughly the 2nd ish quarter on

@ISUfan00

They'll be ready to roll. Already strong improvement after resting last night. Dome energy. Adrenaline. We have a fantastic athletic trainer.

Excited to be back inside the old building

Reactions: ISUfan00
@ISUfan00

They'll be ready to roll. Already strong improvement after resting last night. Dome energy. Adrenaline. We have a fantastic athletic trainer.

Excited to be back inside the old building

One of the underrated benefits is the additional tv timeouts for the players.
Do the boy$ in Boone $till $ell their $oul and make the teams use the brand new $tate approved football$?

One of the underrated benefits is the additional tv timeouts for the players.
Do the boy$ in Boone $till $ell their $oul and make the teams use the brand new $tate approved football$?
$chool$ no longer have to u$e the ball$ the $Tate require$ them to buy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT